Tickets at Smoothie King?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets at Smoothie King?

Anybody know if tickets are going to be available for purchase at Smoothie King this year?

As of today, they haven't said anything about in person advance ticket purchases.

In any case, it looks like the Smoothie King and Arena box offices are closed except for event days - and there are only a handful of events over the next two months. (Pre-pandemic, they'd been open daily). Whether they will start in-person sales at Smoothie King or somewhere else at some point before fest remains anyone's guess.
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

It doesn't look promising. At least there are less tix to buy this year with 2 less Fest days plus that 2nd Fri is only $50 at the door so us locals would not save as much buying our tix there as in past years. I think we saved $5 a ticket buying there with cash?

Comment

Do I have to be worried about being turned away on that locals Friday ?? Are they going to cap attendance ?? Swag.....you know I'm talkin to you, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
          Do I have to be worried about being turned away on that locals Friday ?? Are they going to cap attendance ?? Swag.....you know I'm talkin to you, buddy.
          1. I don't know, you'd have to ask Quint.

2. Likely, even Quint doesn't know, not yet. My hunch is, fest will only limit attendance if the City or State forces them to. So you have to ask Latoya.

3. Likely, even Latoya doesn't know, not yet. Fest is still about 12 weeks away, and that's a long time in pandemic days, and things can change quickly.

Still, it's hard to imagine a situation where the powers that be decide that 100K is unsafe, but 70K is still OK. And whatever a number might be that's low enough to truly make it safer, may also be so low that Fest would decide just to cancel instead. This is all further complicated by single day tickets being good for "any day" of the weekend. Fest has no way of knowing how many of the second weekend tickets sold in advance are planned for Friday, or for Saturday, or for Sunday.

Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post

2. Likely, even Quint doesn't know, not yet. My hunch is, fest will only limit attendance if the City or State forces them to. So you have to ask Latoya.

3. Likely, even Latoya doesn't know, not yet. Fest is still about 12 weeks away, and that's a long time in pandemic days, and things can change quickly.

Still, it's hard to imagine a situation where the powers that be decide that 100K is unsafe, but 70K is still OK. And whatever a number might be that's low enough to truly make it safer, may also be so low that Fest would decide just to cancel instead. This is all further complicated by single day tickets being good for "any day" of the weekend. Fest has no way of knowing how many of the second weekend tickets sold in advance are planned for Friday, or for Saturday, or for Sunday.
            Get out that crystal ball! Haha. Face facts; no one knows what things will be like in 2 months. As for that 2nd weekend, isn't Sat usually the biggest day of the fest? I tend to skip that day for that exact reason. I'm more concerned with the night shows at clubs and halls than the actual fest.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X