Hard Seltzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Seltzer

Is anybody a fan of them? I just took a beach vacation and they seemed to be far more popular than beer at the pool snd beach bars. Did they even sell one at Fest in 2019?

They taste too ‘chemically’ for me.

Comment

All the younger players at our Club are drinking a brand called White Claw and love the flavours Orange/Mango and also Natural Lime.
      At the start of the season it was just the girls from our ladies teams drinking them, now a lot of the blokes have got in to them as well.
      They are not cheap and I tried one of them other week and it did not do much for me.

Comment

If you don't like the taste of beer, or are watching carbs, I guess it's a good option.

I expect they will make their Jazzfest debut this year.

Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Johnny, if I ever saw you with a Hard Seltzer in your hand, I might faint. Stick with the Old Style !!

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
            Johnny, if I ever saw you with a Hard Seltzer in your hand, I might faint. Stick with the Old Style !!
            I've heard that Johnny spends most of his leisure time now drinking craft beers and listening to Richard Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

I've heard that Johnny spends most of his leisure time now drinking craft beers and listening to Richard Thompson.
              It's that Indiana influence. Someone stuff a Chicago style, mustard drenched hot dog down his throat to revive him !!

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post

I expect they will make their Jazzfest debut this year.
                Yeah I'm thinking along the lines of : Hard Seltzer>Tank & The Bangas> Ludacris @Congo

Comment

Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post

Yeah I'm thinking along the lines of : Hard Seltzer>Tank & The Bangas> Ludacris @Congo
                  As long as they're not in the blues tent!

Comment

I was pretty sure every microbrewery was going to have their own hard seltzer in time, but consider the shark jumped... hard Topo Chico, at Target, when it's still hit'n'miss getting my reg'lar Topo Chico fix by the case in this town.

Comment

I like some brands and have been drinking them for years. However I’d just prefer to mix myself a light drink instead.

Comment

The Hard Seltzers would be a good band name...

The Exotic Pineapples wouldn't : Too many letters.

Comment

Working...
                        X