Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolling Stones Wednesday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rolling Stones Wednesday


  • #2
    Will Mick's voice sound the same with a mask on?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
      Will Mick's voice sound the same with a mask on?
      According to MarignyGregg, it's all lip-synced anyway.

      Comment


      • #4
        Stand alone Wednesday very interesting.

        Charlie will be a guest at the Patry, so I am reliably informed.

        Comment


        • #5
          I've been hearing some rumours about potential sit-ins at a certain event the previous day . Make sure you all get your Patry tickets at earliest opportunity...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gards View Post
            Stand alone Wednesday very interesting.

            Charlie will be a guest at the Patry, so I am reliably informed.
            You beat me to it, bastard!

            Comment


            • #7
              Presale for those who bought packages,3 day passes,11:59pm,July 25.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post

                You beat me to it, bastard!
                Thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  If you click on Wednesday at the website it says "The Rolling Stones + Additional Artists Coming Soon".

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
                    Will Mick's voice sound the same with a mask on?
                    One can only assume that he will dedicate Ventilator Blues to the willingly unvaccinated.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mateus View Post
                      If you click on Wednesday at the website it says "The Rolling Stones + Additional Artists Coming Soon".
                      That is correct!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mateus View Post
                        If you click on Wednesday at the website it says "The Rolling Stones + Additional Artists Coming Soon".
                        Black Laurel would have to be a big chance.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          With everything that went wrong for the last Stones Special day, and the added challenge of a global pandemic now, I sure hope Quint isn't having a Charlie-Brown-and-the-football moment. But god bless him for trying, and I'm looking forward to it.

                          WWL says that "The Stones will headline a new event set for an inaugural show this year: Wednesday at Jazz Fest, which will take place between the Jazz Fest weekends". There's an implication there that this could become an annual thing, or at least a regular one.

                          Waiting for more details on ticket prices and limits, and info on the day at fest (chair limitations, etc). And on the limeup, will the shuffle some bands already slotted for the weekends, or add all new names? Any additional out-of-town acts?
                          Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by swag View Post
                            There's an implication there that this could become an annual thing, or at least a regular one.
                            Rumor has it that 2021 Grammy Award Winner Billy Strings is already putting together a tribute set completely comprised of NRBQ'a most popular, iconic songs for 2022!!!


                            ETA---Upon further information, it will actually be NRBQ performing 2021 Grammy Award Winner Billy Strings' most beloved original classics. 15 minutes of musical history in the making!!!
                            Last edited by MormonMatthew; 07-22-2021, 08:21 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by swag View Post
                              With everything that went wrong for the last Stones Special day, and the added challenge of a global pandemic now, I sure hope Quint isn't having a Charlie-Brown-and-the-football moment. But god bless him for trying, and I'm looking forward to it.

                              WWL says that "The Stones will headline a new event set for an inaugural show this year: Wednesday at Jazz Fest, which will take place between the Jazz Fest weekends". There's an implication there that this could become an annual thing, or at least a regular one.

                              Waiting for more details on ticket prices and limits, and info on the day at fest (chair limitations, etc). And on the limeup, will the shuffle some bands already slotted for the weekends, or add all new names? Any additional out-of-town acts?
                              Everyone is trying to cash in on the lucrative millions that are available since the demise of Chazfest.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X