What's New Pussycat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post
    Did you know that the founder of NOLA Poboys is a hardcore jazz fester and flies one of my favorite totems?

https://www.nola.com/entertainment_l...be9df3967.html
    Yup. The frizzy haired Dude. Gave him some shrooms a few Fests ago. His Po Boy shop on Bourbon was where Mary's Ace Hardware used to be. I was in there all the time for hardware and paint. I was also in the relocated one on Rampart quite a bit....as I worked there for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Yup. The frizzy haired Dude. Gave him some shrooms a few Fests ago. His Po Boy shop on Bourbon was where Mary's Ace Hardware used to be. I was in there all the time for hardware and paint. I was also in the relocated one on Rampart quite a bit....as I worked there for 3 years.
      I hope you got a Love Chop pin in your lagniappe trade!

Comment

Did you know that the founder of NOLA Poboys is a hardcore jazz fester and flies one of my favorite totems?

https://www.nola.com/entertainment_l...be9df3967.html
        Good story.

Makes me want to try the new place.

Which I would have anyway as I have many a much needed feed at 13 over the years.

Comment

I hope you got a Love Chop pin in your lagniappe trade!
          Nope. Guys kind of a turd.

Comment

Finally !!! Blue Nile showing signs of life with work going on inside and out. I expect it to open soon. That just leaves Vaso still closed and I'm guessing with Sydney Torres revamping that building, it will not reopen. Expect something new in that space.

Po Boy shop up and running already in 13 space.

Comment

Thanks for the report Greg!

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
                Finally !!! Blue Nile showing signs of life with work going on inside and out. I expect it to open soon. That just leaves Vaso still closed and I'm guessing with Sydney Torres revamping that building, it will not reopen. Expect something new in that space.

Po Boy shop up and running already in 13 space.
                Kinda strange Blue Nile hasn't opened but they chose now to finally open? Maybe they don't want to miss out on NYE?

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

Kinda strange Blue Nile hasn't opened but they chose now to finally open? Maybe they don't want to miss out on NYE?
                  The Soul Rebels at the Blue Nile | Facebook

Comment

Interesting timing. I guess in time for Da Gras.
                    From Gambit:

Soul Rebels

Blue Nile
                    Sat, Jan 22 11:00pm

Frenchmen Street club Blue Nile has been shut since March 15, 2020, and is one of a few left to reopen. The club is finally throwing the doors back open with a Saturday night celebration. The Washboard Chaz Blues Trio starts things off with a non-ticketed show at 6 p.m., and The Soul Rebels take the stage at 10 p.m. Tickets for The Soul Rebels are $20 at bluenilelive.com.

Comment

FYI I picked up take out from the new Po Boy shop on Frenchmen street and it’s really nice to have that option there now. They gave me an extra sandwich which created some confusion when I went to eat later.

Comment

Working...
                      X