More Tragedy For Rolling Stones As Tour Manager Dies In Freak Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Tragedy For Rolling Stones As Tour Manager Dies In Freak Accident

Mick Brigden, a manager who worked with Mick Jagger and Chickenfoot, dies following an accident that occurred while digging a grave for his dog

Mick Brigden, a tour manager for The Rolling Stones and the manager of supergroup Chickenfoot, died on Sept. 5, following an accident in his home in Santa Rosa, Calif.

The England native, who worked with acts like Joe Satriani, Carlos Santana, Bob Dylan, Mountain and Peter Frampton, was digging a grave for his family’s dog when the unspecified accident occurred, his wife of 34 years, Julia Dreyer Brigden, told The Press Democrat. Following the accident, Brigden, 73, was taken to the hospital where he passed away.

Brigden was a mentee of concert promoter Bill Graham. Brigden, along with others who worked with Graham, purchased 90% of the company Bill Graham Presents following Graham’s 1991 death in a helicopter crash. In 2008, he became the manager of the supergroup Chickenfoot, which features rockers Satriani, Sammy Hagar, Michael Anthony, and Chad Smith.

https://www.aol.com/entertainment/mi...162554347.html

https://www.pressdemocrat.com/articl...sa-dies-at-73/
    Last edited by SoCalFestLover; 1 week ago.

Sad, but the media trying to spin this as a Rolling Stones story is just that. Spin. Worked with Stones years ago.

Cremation would have been smarter. I mean....who buries Fido these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
      Sad,Cremation would have been smarter. I mean....who buries Fido these days.
      Well actually my wife and I do. We have a pet cemetery or at least a burial site on our property. We try to plant some kind of flowering thing of some description for each new one. Had to put down three semi-feral cats so far this year for a variety of reasons. I just avoid making the grave so large that I could fit in it. Not that I don't trust my wife or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

Well actually my wife and I do. We have a pet cemetery or at least a burial site on our property. We try to plant some kind of flowering thing of some description for each new one. Had to put down three semi-feral cats so far this year for a variety of reasons. I just avoid making the grave so large that I could fit in it. Not that I don't trust my wife or anything like that.
        Yes, but you are far from normal. And your wife is way to smart to leave a body to dig up.

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

Be very, very careful if your lovely spouse buys a new plant and it's an endangered species.

Comment

Working...
          X