SAINTS 21!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAINTS 21!

Hey, anybody watching:? Does Aaron Rodgers seem kind of weird? Third quarter so far so good.

What a performance on both sides of the ball! A nice boost for the region...

Comment

Rodgers didn’t seem like he was too excited to go back to Green Bay for the pre-season. I think he’s already mentally checked out for the season (not that I’m sad).
      Maybe he still has a shot at the Jeopardy gig!

Comment

Not just a win. That game was a statement.
        Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Great morning for Sport in general.

Saints win by miles. Djokovic gets flogged and Danny Ricciardo easily wins the GP at Monza.

What an excellent start to the day.

The Saints performance will bring some much needed joy to many people doing it hard .

​​​​​​​Geaux Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
            Not just a win. That game was a statement.
            Indeed !! Who Dat .

Comment

You know we were all worried about a post Drew season. Great start. Keep on keeping on! Who Dat! I just hope folks in hard hit areas could see the game or will be able to see the rest of the season soon. Celebrate!
              Last edited by Kemp; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                You know we were all worried about a post Drew season. Great start. Keep on keeping on! Who Dat! I just hope folks in hard hit areas could see the game or will be able to see the rest of the season soon. Celebrate!
                613bc2629e96c.image.jpg
                Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

The Saints could do no wrong. What a great game!

Comment

Aaron Rodgers is one of the strangest stories in sports.

The women’s final in the US Open was the best sports I saw this weekend.

But we still have the Mets-Yanks rubber match. #LFGM!
                    Last edited by Lit; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post
                      Aaron Rodgers is one of the strangest stories in sports.

The women’s final in the US Open was the best sports I saw this weekend.

But we still have the Mets-Yanks rubber match. #LFGM!
                      I missed the womens final due to the time difference, and only saw the end of the mens.

Our local football season sadly got called off just before the finals were due to start.
                      Due to the fact that we take Covid seriously down here, and we did not want the Indian variant to cause any more problems than it already is.

This was a bummer, as with the Sharks we had our senior team 2nd on the ladder our 2nds were third but they were going to get stronger as we had good players coming back in to the seniors which pushes players down in to the twos. And our senior ladies team had won the first semi and were due to play in the Prelim Final when things got canned.

The big time is still going and for the first time ever the Grand Final is being played over in Perth and not in Melbourne, because they are Covid free at present, and they will be able to get 60,000 to the game, which is pretty lame compared to the 100,000 that you would normally get at the MCG, but at least it is going on, in a safe fashion.

Comment

How bad was the Green Bay Packers’ 38-3 loss to the New Orleans Saints to open the 2021 season?

It was probably the worst defeat of the Aaron Rodgers era in Green Bay. The three-time MVP has been the starting quarterback for the Packers since 2008. Never before has his team been dismantled this thoroughly.

Comment

what a difference a week makes....

Comment

Ugly loss indeed...

Comment

Can't say I was very surprised, especially with all of the guys out on this team plus all of the missing coaches. You had to know last week was a fluke. I predicted them to be in the 9-8 or 10-7 range. Still sticking to it. I do of course hope I'm wrong and they do better than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X