SAINTS 21!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stella Blue View Post
    If a NOLA area musician had to fill in for the Saints at quarterback, who would you pick? My order would be Trombone Shorty, Tab Benoit or Anders Osborne. Go ahead: Fight me on this...
    Tab or Anders are both in their mid 50s and would be the oldest player in NFL history by many years.

Comment

Ooof. That game was painful.

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

Tab or Anders are both in their mid 50s and would be the oldest player in NFL history by many years.
        Their age? You think their biggest drawback would be their age? LOL. Tom Brady is 44. Ian Book is 23. I am going to go out on a my limb here and suggest you might want to consider other factors.

Comment

Shamarr Allen. I don't know how good he'd be, but at least we'd get to watch him run around in tight pants for 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
            If the defense plays like they did against the Brady Bunch Bucs, if whoever is playing quarterback can get in field goal range and if our kicker can do it, like last week..........
            Well, that didn't happen.

Comment

If a NOLA area musician had to fill in for the Saints at quarterback, who would you pick? My order would be Trombone Shorty, Tab Benoit or Anders Osborne. Go ahead: Fight me on this...
              Big Freedia. No kidding. Bet she'd kick ass and take no shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                Shamarr Allen. I don't know how good he'd be, but at least we'd get to watch him run around in tight pants for 3 hours.
                You must be feeling better. Hope so. Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                  I believe that was also Gards 's thinking when he suggested Lord Horror.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post

Never a truer word spoken in jest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post

Would he be the Quarterback or the Court Jester and if Quarterback would he perform better than the English Batsmen at the Melbourne Cricket Ground yesterday?

Comment

Bump! Come on, people., believe!

Comment

Bump! Come on, people., believe!
                          If only they believed like I believe, and all that. Good game tonight. It's over, but not because we didn't slam The Atlanta Buzzards in their own nest. Interesting season, wouldn't you say, gang? Hoisting one to the black and gold. Who Dat, y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

If only they believed like I believe, and all that. Good game tonight. It's over, but not because we didn't slam The Atlanta Buzzards in their own nest. Interesting season, wouldn't you say, gang? Hoisting one to the black and gold. Who Dat, y'all!
                            Who Doug indeed.

A good way to finish an interesting season to say the least

Comment

[email protected] Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
                                THIS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X