GA $35 EA

Anders Osborne @ Orpheum Theatre
    Oct 15, 2021 - 9 pm
    Sec 5, Seat 12 & 13
    $50 EA

If interested please contact Gregg @ [email protected]
    Last edited by Ana Banana; 1 week ago.

Edit to add face value cost....

I will assume this is a good clearinghouse thread for those of us who will no longer be making an October trip to the great Crescent City....

We have 4 tickets each for the following Tipitina's shows. (I have not contacted Tips yet to ask about a refund)

Thu 10/07 Anders Osborne Doors: 8 PM / Show: 9 PM Ages 18+ Sold Out $178.16 total for 4

Sat 10/09 Galactic Doors: 8 PM / Show: 9 PM Ages 18+ Sold Out $233.44 total for 4

I am looking for face value, or if there is a creative way I can donate these tix to an organization or charity auction for the benefit of NOLA musicians and residents?

Last edited by JasperJohns; 1 week ago.

Comment

I'm having a hard time believing that Blackberry Smoke & NMAS will still do 2 nights at Haus of Blues. They're the last of our 2020 purchases - I'll give it another week for'em to postpone/cancel and see if a fire-sale is preferable to just adding them to the pyre of Fest embers. A fun poll for 2023 will be how many plan to purchase advance tix for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperJohns View Post
        Edit to add face value cost....

I will assume this is a good clearinghouse thread for those of us who will no longer be making an October trip to the great Crescent City....

We have 4 tickets each for the following Tipitina's shows. (I have not contacted Tips yet to ask about a refund)

Thu 10/07 Anders Osborne Doors: 8 PM / Show: 9 PM Ages 18+ Sold Out $178.16 total for 4

Sat 10/09 Galactic Doors: 8 PM / Show: 9 PM Ages 18+ Sold Out $233.44 total for 4

I am looking for face value, or if there is a creative way I can donate these tix to an organization or charity auction for the benefit of NOLA musicians and residents?

Hey Jasper. I'd like to buy your Anders tickets. I tried to private msg you but it said that I was unable to. Thanks
        DangurgaATyahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by fessphan View Post

Hey Jasper. I'd like to buy your Anders tickets. I tried to private msg you but it said that I was unable to. Thanks
          DangurgaATyahoo.com
          I was just informed that I only need 2 tickets. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by duende View Post
            A fun poll for 2023 will be how many plan to purchase advance tix for anything.
            Wow, your disillusionment is so great that you're writing off 2022 and moving toward skepticism about 2023 already?

Comment

Originally posted by cp_deb View Post

Wow, your disillusionment is so great that you're writing off 2022 and moving toward skepticism about 2023 already?
              Not disillusionment about 2022, more resignation. If it was hosted "here", I could buy into it a little easier. It'll be a tough ask for the festival promoters to go all-in for April if there are still active cases raging in Louisiana this December. If I'm wrong I'll cheerfully admit it and, if the ODD minority tires of their non-vax stance in the interim, I'll likely attend. I'm not quite ready to change our travel habits to go fully-refundable on every vacation deposit (hotels, vs. rent-by-owner, etc) just yet, but I'll be shy of the kind of exposure I blithely put myself in this year - don't press folks who had far more expensive European/exotic travel plans get hosed this year. I'm bullish on 2023 - even wildfires eventually run out of fuel. And I didn't intend to derail a perfectly good place to open-market orphaned night tix.
              Last edited by duende; 1 week ago.

Comment

I'm hopeful for 2022 Fest.

Covid won. The anti vaxers won. We now have to move forward with large events or bag them for the foreseeable future. We are already seeing this in sports events and some festivals/concerts. Time to move on. And to quote Special Agent Trautman from First Blood..."bring a good supply of body bags".

Vax up people.

Comment

[QUOTE=Marignygregg;n862733] I'm hopeful for 2022 Fest.

Covid won. The anti vaxers won. We now have to move forward with large events or bag them for the foreseeable future. We are already seeing this in sports events and some festivals/concerts. Time to move on. And to quote Special Agent Trautman from First Blood..."bring a good supply of body bags".

Jazzy Jeff Landry must be so proud of his efforts.

Comment

Bump

We have tickets each for the following Tipitina's shows.

Thu 10/07 Anders Osborne Doors: 8 PM / Show: 9 PM Ages 18+ Sold Out
                    2 Ticket, $90.00

Comment

Originally posted by fessphan View Post

I was just informed that I only need 2 tickets. Thanks
                      I'd take a pair if they are available.

Comment

We have tickets for the following Tipitina's shows.

Thu 10/07 Anders Osborne Doors: 8 PM / Show: 9 PM Ages 18+ Sold Out 2 Tickets, $90.00

Sat 10/09 Galactic Doors: 8 PM / Show: 9 PM Ages 18+ Sold Out $230.00 total for 4 (will sell as two pairs as well)

Comment

I know someone now not coming who has pairs for Anders at Tips and Blackberry Smoke/NMAS at the HOB. I can't spreak for her but would think she would let them go at a reduced price.

Message me you'd like to get in touch.

Comment

Working...
                          X