Rx FOMS, TTF, Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rx FOMS, TTF, Official Thread

TTF kicks off Thursday night, 10/7, 501 Napoleon, in the 504. See you on the Neutral Ground. Cimafunk, Friday night, 10/8, Broadside. Eric Lindell, Saturday night, 10/9, Rock and Bowl. Maple Leaf Allstars , Sunday night, 10/10. Eddie Bo Tribute, Monday night, 10/11, Zony Mash. More to come, on this here thread.

For me, it's second Friday that's crazy-fomsy.

KDTU/Bowie @ Fillmore, HISB @ Leaf, Stone/Stones @ NOLA Brewing, Anders/Eric @ Orpheum, St Paul @ Tips...

Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Dang Swag. Bueno!

Comment

I’m directing my buddy who will be in town but who is not yet a TTF aware attendee your way. How will he know he’s arrived at TTF? Will there be lanyards? T shirts? Just joy and vibes?

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
          I’m directing my buddy who will be in town but who is not yet a TTF aware attendee your way. How will he know he’s arrived at TTF? Will there be lanyards? T shirts? Just joy and vibes?
          All of the above plus the dance moves of the one and only Mr T.

Lord Horror once said that Mr T has more moves than a snake in a hessian sack.

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
            FD and G, you right on, dancing, joy, vibes, laughs, emanating from a Hye dude now sporting a goatee and not looking unlike Ararat clergy minus the collar. Occasionally will be sporting the TT logo. Tip's, Broadside, Rock and Bowl, Spleaf, and Zony on T, F, S, S, and Monday. Mother in Law Tuesday. Daytime Saturday , Festin' At Faubourg. Sunday Brunch, Music Box, Ninth Ward followed by Katrina Second Line. WHO DAT in whichever establishment I land. That's the plan, but you know I be like the answer my threadhead friends, blowin' in the wind.

Comment

See You on Thursday Teetz. I've been listening to Anders set from Telluride a lot. I think its his best set since the Carl/ Eric days. Sloan is a ripper and he will be at Tips on Thursday. I havent looked fowrard to an Anders show this much in a long time! See you at the Leaf Allstars too!

Comment

I'll catch ya at Tip's on Thurs and at that Eddie Bo Tribute. Also planning on Dragon Smoke and Pres Hall both at Tips plus Ivan and Co at The Leaf on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by fessphan View Post
                  See You on Thursday Teetz. I've been listening to Anders set from Telluride a lot. I think its his best set since the Carl/ Eric days. Sloan is a ripper and he will be at Tips on Thursday. I havent looked fowrard to an Anders show this much in a long time! See you at the Leaf Allstars too!
                  Most Excellent FP! Can’t wait!

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
                    I'll catch ya at Tip's on Thurs and at that Eddie Bo Tribute. Also planning on Dragon Smoke and Pres Hall both at Tips plus Ivan and Co at The Leaf on Monday.
                    Perfecto amigo!

Comment

As you read this, TT is preparing for TTF. Consider this, you love New Orleans, yes, everything New Orleans. You need not know what it means to miss New Orleans when Fest would have happened. She needs your cash NOW, especially the tourism based economy. A cursory listen to Livewire, or a look see at any of the the myriad of online sites, affirm that local venues, musicians, restaurants, bars, tourist attractions, and on are ready to welcome us. In fact, I have seen many shows including Cha Wa, Galactic, Pres Hall, Bonerama, NMA, Herbie Hancock, and a host of others over the summer here in Colorful CO. which have been the best ever. Contributing online, helpful; however, do yourself a favor if possible; the energy of showing up for TTF (a joyous state of mind) will give you that feeling. Peeps, you know what I'm talking bout. Be in that number!

Comment

Me and a buddy are coming down after all, from Friday evening of what should have been weekend 2 (the 15th) until Monday evening the 18th. Seeing music/supporting venues, eating amazing food and helping support restaurants I love, and having a safe and fun time is the goal. See y'all down there for weekend 2

Comment

Hang with Uptown T, Manale’s oyster bar. New Orleans beautiful as ever! More to come y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by teetertotter View Post
                            Hang with Uptown T, Manale’s oyster bar. New Orleans beautiful as ever! More to come y’all.
                            The TT has landed? Thanks for the warning! Haha!

Catchya at Tips in a few!

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

The TT has landed? Thanks for the warning! Haha!

Catchya at Tips in a few!
                              Hell yeah JJ!

Comment

Working...
                              X