No announcement yet.

Rx FOMS, TTF, Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTf, Ms Mae’s, Tips rocked. Le zBon Temps Thursday Soul Rebels!

Comment

We partying!!!

Comment

Smokin' two hour set by Anders. Jonathan Sloan played great. Sometimes when another guitarist plays with him, I feel Anders gives too much time to them....I wanna hear Anders rip! But dude played his ass off, as did Anders. And Chad Cromwell is a beast. Good band and a good vibe in Tip's.

Comment

Originally posted by chopitulas View Post
          Smokin' two hour set by Anders. Jonathan Sloan played great. Sometimes when another guitarist plays with him, I feel Anders gives too much time to them....I wanna hear Anders rip! But dude played his ass off, as did Anders. And Chad Cromwell is a beast. Good band and a good vibe in Tip's.
          Great to hear

Comment

totally agree. That was a great show. I enjoyed Anders encouraging young Jonathon to go harder. Anders Rocking Tipitinas. It doesn’t get much better!

Comment

Everybody, get up on the floor. Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself! 504, 504! Soul Rebels, On a Thursday , Bon Temps!!! Hands Up!

Comment

Stanton sitting in last night and Anders thanking him for saving the club that we love, the magical Tipitina’s!

Comment

Very nicely had an extra ticket gifted me for Anders last night. A number of other people, same. We all gave them to the doorman who got a few lucky ticketless fans what he described as a Miracle in.

Comment

Not sure if it's been posted but Irma Thomas and Ivan Neville have been added as special guests for the PHJB show at Tips this Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by fessphan View Post

totally agree. That was a great show. I enjoyed Anders encouraging young Jonathon to go harder. Anders Rocking Tipitinas. It doesn’t get much better!
                      I liked how Anders said it was Jonathan's first time playing Tip's...and his second.

Comment

I agree on all points! Fun night at Tip's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                          Not sure if it's been posted but Irma Thomas and Ivan Neville have been added as special guests for the PHJB show at Tips this Wednesday night.
                          Will definitely be there. 3 Tip's s hows in one week. Making up for lost time.

Comment

Roll call for Cimafunk tonight? Anyone else planning on HISB at dba late?

Comment

Saw Anders open up for TTB at the Beacon on Tuesday. His set, albeit short, was smoking. He noted that it was the first time he and Jonathan Sloane had played the Beacon. The crowd was very into his set. I suspect he won a couple of converts that night.

we are coming down for a week on Sunday. I hope to check out some of TTF. So far, only have tix to the Anders Orpheus show. There will be others, for sure.

Comment

TTF, tonight at Broadside. In 2019, TT returned to Havana a third time, that trip for the Havana Jazz Festival.
                                Trombone Shorty, Tank and the Bangas, The Soul Rebels, Big Chief Monk Boudreaux and Anders Osborne joined forces with Cuba’s musical tour-de-force, Cimafunk, to create an absolutely incredible experience that our group of 150+ will never forget. Check out these absolutely stunning photos by photographer Jafar M. Pierre of our journey.”

Comment

Working...
                                X