Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HankAndLeeStamper View Post

Let’s not go crazy here
    Waiting for the latest edit... Love you, MM.

Comment

Hello Winter Jazzfest Friends and Happy Holidays,

As you well know, the world is facing yet another challenge of our resolve and our spirits from the highly contagious Omicron variant of SARS CoV-2 (aka Covid-19).

After much internal deliberation, hearing from the musicians, you, our audience, friends in the medical community and our staff, we have decided that the most responsible decision for the general welfare of all of you, is to currently postpone most IN-PERSON events for 18th Annual NYC Winter Jazzfest to later dates.

Even if we were to follow all current NYC & NYS guidelines with vaccination requirements and masking enforcement, we know many of you will be anxious to attend and given the heightened transmissibility of this variant, we feel that this is the most prudent way to proceed. The safety of our patrons, our staff, all musicians and of YOU is our main priority.

We are arranging for several shows to be streamed during the original dates of the festival, from January 13-22 and will invite you to join us then. We will also let you know as soon as we have new dates planned for our postponed events. And see our refunds section below for further details for ticket holders.

Comment

2020 wasn't supposed to last THIS long. Deja vu all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post

And just in case I wasn't clear, as someone who every day feels my 52 years more and more (mainly in the form of aches and pains I never seemed to have even just a couple of years back).

MM
          Incidentally Matthew, pay no attention and do not worry about those aches and pains. They only last for a year or two. Once you get into your sixties they disappear completely. You become pain free.

You can trust me.

Comment

You can trust me.

[/QUOTE]

Thats what Trump said.

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post

You can trust me.
              Thats what Trump said.[/QUOTE]

You’ve been drinking again

Comment

I was not planning on going to Rocky Grass again this year. Just realized I will be in the neighorhood (1 hour drive time) at Red Rocks for Tedeschi/Trucks.
                What the hell, miss one night of Rocky Grass for Red Rocks. Damn the luck.

fyi:
                Tickets for the 50th(!) Annual RockyGrass will go on sale on Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 10am MT via our ticketing partner, See Tickets.

Comment

A hop skip from The Fort, Got my tickets in my hand for:
                  Red Rocks TROMBONE SHORTY'S VOODOO THREAUXDOWN
                  When: Tue., June 28, 6:30 p.m.
                  Tank and The Bangas, Big Freedia, Cyril Neville, George Porter Jr. and Dumpstaphunk perform the music of The Meters, The Soul Rebels.

Comment

My Blues Cruise is set to depart in 3 weeks
                    Boat only at 55% capacity.
                    Very excited and I have crossed KWS off my "liked" list

Comment

Take a look at Washington's schedule in Fort Collins and you know I'm holdin' for plenty of dem shows and Armory. TT gots lots to look forward to y'all! Hell Rev Peyton and Breezy going to shake the Aggie come March. Yes indeed!

Comment

Bonnaroo line-up out today: www.bonnaroo.com

Comment

One of the largest festivals in Texas, South by Southwest, is set to return in 2022, running from Friday, March 11 until Sunday, March 20. However, as the coronavirus pandemic continues, the festival will have a few safety protocols in place to help keep participants and festival goers safe.

Comment

Originally posted by kh1958 View Post

https://www.winterjazzfest.com/lineup

Winter Jazzfest in NYC is a strong festival as well.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4jTPfScHNs

Weedie at the end for the win!

Comment

Working...
                            X