No announcement yet.

Festivalboy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very sad. We have lost a good, kind, joyful soul. Rest in peace, Festivalboy-Steve-Grand Poobah. Love and hugs to Chrissa.

Comment

I can greatly endorse what Glinda has said.

We will all miss Steves smiling face and welcoming nature.

RIP My friend.

Comment

https://youtu.be/yvb4vv9kSR0

Comment

Originally posted by stynger View Post
          Thanks for that Stynger. Beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by stynger View Post
            Thanks Mate.

Love it.

I cant believe that it was 2017.

Time flies. Enjoy Life.

Comment

Thank you. He loved you all ... well, not all of you but you know who you are.

In all seriousness, 2020 would have been our 20th Fest and it was going to be our last at the Festival grounds but not the last with you all. He didn't want a service or memorial or people to be sad. So raise a glass of Cabernet or a Bulleit Bourbon and club ... a glass of champagne or pitcher of mimosas (our Sunday ritual). Listen to some Bob Seger or REM. Miles Davis or Dave Brubeck.

Don't really know what happens when you die but if you really get to be with friends who have gone before, he is with Mel, Rowen, Buddy, Sissy, Jenn .... sounds like a good time.

I am laughing, crying, saying inappropriate things ... you know, I'm just being me.

Comment

Thanks Darling. Love Kisses Hugs and Smiles.
                He and You have made all of our lives better.

Sincerely
                20/20

Comment

Chrissa I promise you I’m raising a glass in Steve’s honor. And will gladly spin some Seger too.

Comment

Originally posted by glinda View Post
                    So very sad. We have lost a good, kind, joyful soul. Rest in peace, Festivalboy-Steve-Grand Poobah. Love and hugs to Chrissa.
                    Thank you for bringing me back to the "bored." Raising several glasses to Steve today and always. Sending so much love to Chrissa.

Comment

Will definitely raises a glass of Bulleit and soda to Steve tonight. Much love to you and all of his loved ones.

Comment

Chrissa I will definitely be raising a glass of Champers in Steves honour in a couple of hours time.

And I will smile and remember the good times.

Love and best wishes Gards

Comment

My sympathies to Chrissa and all of Steve's friends.

Comment

Originally posted by festivalgirl View Post

Don't really know what happens when you die but if you really get to be with friends who have gone before, he is with Mel, Rowen, Buddy, Sissy, Jenn .... sounds like a good time.

A great big patry in the sky.
                            Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Chrissa,
                              We have no words, but we do have the memories, thank you. You know how we feel.
                              Wish we were there with you in person. sending love, hugs and comfort.

Comment

Take Warren Zevon's advice .... enjoy every sandwich. We always tried to live that especially the last 5 1/2 years.

We had some damn good sammiches.

Comment

Working...
                                X