No announcement yet.

2022 Lineup Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can count on the Eagles to be at Jazzfest. In Nashville on 4/28 then Houston on 5/14. Nothing in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchells101 View Post
      I think we can count on the Eagles to be at Jazzfest. In Nashville on 4/28 then Houston on 5/14. Nothing in between.
      I'd probably go see them, as I never have. Despite the fact they only have one surviving original member.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

I'd probably go see them, as I never have. Despite the fact they only have one surviving original member.

Comment

• I'm with you, Dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

They are basically an Eagles cover band and sound nothing like the original band.

Comment

• Bernie Leadon would like a word. I'd rather see Run C&W than whatever passes for the Eagles these days - at least they'd be intentionally schlocky.

Last edited by duende; 01-06-2022, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

They are basically an Eagles cover band and sound nothing like the original band.
                So you're saying that they're Already Gone?

Comment

• I'm over here in Texas hoping for 2 or 3 servings of Bluegrass this year at the Fairgrounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lit View Post
                    They definitely no longer Take It To The Limit.

Comment

• Uh oh

Bon Jovi Announce American Tour Starting in April

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/...ge-1235148884/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nallo View Post
                        Uh oh

Bon Jovi Announce American Tour Starting in April

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/...ge-1235148884/
                        YES!!!! We're half way there!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by duende View Post
                          Bernie Leadon would like a word. I'd rather see Run C&W than whatever passes for the Eagles these days - at least they'd be intentionally schlocky.

Only thing "schlocky about that is the costumes! Good, funny version of a GREAT song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lit

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

They definitely no longer Take It To The Limit.
                            They checked out any time they want, but they were allowed to leave...

Eagles would not draw me to JF, but I would not miss the show if they are there!

Comment

• Originally posted by JasperJohns View Post
                              Originally posted by Lit

They checked out any time they want, but they were allowed to leave...

Eagles would not draw me to JF, but I would not miss the show if they are there!

There would have to be no one that interests me at that time slot which I doubt will happen. At least they'd draw a big crowd making it easier to see other artists. I saw them in their heyday on The Hotel California Tour back in '77(with Jimmy Buffet opening who we hated - haha), today's version is a shell of that band.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

There would have to be no one that interests me at that time slot which I doubt will happen. At least they'd draw a big crowd making it easier to see other artists. I saw them in their heyday on The Hotel California Tour back in '77(with Jimmy Buffet opening who we hated - haha), today's version is a shell of that band.
                                Vince Gill is a hack…wink…nod…nod

Comment

Working...
                                X