No announcement yet.

Odds of 2022 Jazz Fest ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those women in those Hallmark movies who return to their old home towns and start relationships with their high school flames probably should ask those old boyfriends where they were on Jan 6, 2021. Stolen from a Facebook meme. I've been for a while in this word where there is no internet. I think I'll go back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gards View Post

Fuckity Fuck! Now I really need Jazz Fest to happen, otherwise I can kiss what remains of my sanity goodbye. Might have to find some anti-vaccine protesters and punch them in the face.
      I strongly agree.

Our piss weak Govt and Tennis Australia have just given that Arsewipe Novax Djokovic a so called medical exemption to allow him to play in the forthcoming Australian Open.
      Where everyone is meant to be fully vaxed, players staff and fans included.

Deadshit Novax of course has steadfastly refused to reveal his vaccination status.

I did stuff at the Australian Open for decades from when it started with its new look and stadium at Flinders Park Melbourne and I am shattered by this news.
      And plan to protest this in some way. Maybe with 20 years of my access passes hanging around my neck whilst wearing and showing off some vintage Open Merch.

Melbourne has had longer lock downs than anywhere else in the Western World and very strong other restrictions to combat Covid.
      These in the most part have been met by the resigned fact that that they were needed to help stop hospitals getting over run.

Now just as we are starting to get steamrolled by the African variant of Covid they grant an exemption to this Turd.
      And they refuse to divulge the reasons for it. What does this non explained decision say to the people who have done it hard for so long?

No doubt the Freedumbs and anti vaxers will now adopt Novax as their deadshit poster boy and I fervently would like to punch all of them in the head

[/QUOTE]

So glad that egotistical piece of crap moron got THROWN OUT OF THE COUNTRY with his completely disingenuous bullshit exemption attempt .If djokovic felt disliked before, just wait. I may go to US Open just to boo his sorry ass.

Comment

• For similar reasons (among others), I sure hope the Packers (Aaron Rogers specifically) get eliminated in the first round of the NFL playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by kh1958 View Post
          For similar reasons (among others), I sure hope the Packers (Aaron Rogers specifically) get eliminated in the first round of the NFL playoffs.
          I am hoping they make it to the Super Bowl, and then 4 days prior, he tests positive, so the Packers have to play their backup and they get their clocks cleaned.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalFestLover View Post

I am hoping they make it to the Super Bowl, and then 4 days prior, he tests positive, so the Packers have to play their backup and they get their clocks cleaned.
            Funny. Somehow the very wealthy Aaron Rogers manages to look like he lives under a bridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

Really? I use it for all of the above and more. Why not? I don't use it to put pix on FB or IG or nonsense like that.

You can't even get into some events(NFL games, some concerts) these days nevermind ride share without a phone.
              I don't like enforced consumerism! In fact I only had a flip phone until they ended 3G & forced me to "upgrade".... plus too lazy to learn new shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Republicans like thier nose candy. A couple Dems as well, but we are more prone to enjoy pot and psychedelics.
                One of the many reasons I'm a Dem... I graduated from "nose candy"
                You're never satisfied with that stuff....

Comment

• Originally posted by revjimk View Post

I don't like enforced consumerism! In fact I only had a flip phone until they ended 3G & forced me to "upgrade".... plus too lazy to learn new shit
                  Same here. I only got my first smart phone 2 years ago but now that I have one....

Comment

• Not going to cry if it's "postponed". TTF will find a way.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

Same here. I only got my first smart phone 2 years ago but now that I have one....
                      The other reason I give people is the same reason I never tried heroin.... I don't want to one of "those people".... constantly staring at their cellphones when there are other things going on...

Comment

• Originally posted by revjimk View Post

The other reason I give people is the same reason I never tried heroin.... I don't want to one of "those people".... constantly staring at their cellphones when there are other things going on...
                        Smart phones and opiates. Both dangerous and highly addictive when abused. I bet it would be easier for a 20-year-old to kick smack than give up thier smart phone for a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Republicans like thier nose candy. A couple Dems as well, but we are more prone to enjoy pot and psychedelics.
                          Not just Republicans......https://nypost.com/2022/01/08/playbo...ms-hef-galpal/

Comment

• Just announced, the city is reinstating the indoor mask mandate, effective tomorrow.
                            Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

• New Cases: 1,406,527
                              7 day avg: 750,996

CDC COVID Data Tracker

Comment

• Originally posted by swag View Post
                                Just announced, the city is reinstating the indoor mask mandate, effective tomorrow.
                                I think that the horse had already bolted

Comment

Working...
                                X