No announcement yet.

JAZZ FEST @ NIGHT 2022 / The Grids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday had about 125-150 more people yet there was still a ton of room. We got there late, but Lettuce was great and the 2 Cheese sets were both better than Tuesday. We had a blast. Someone told me Paul Levine of Bear Creek and Hulaween fame was behind the production, then he came out and spoke for a couple minutes. I’d for sure go back in the future if they bring more good lineups.
    Last edited by Biggus Dickus; 05-05-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggus Dickus View Post
      Yesterday had about 125-150 more people yet there was still a ton of room. We got there late, but Lettuce was great and the 2 Cheese sets were both better than Tuesday. We had a blast. Someone told me Paul Levine of Bear Creek fame was behind the production, then he came out and spoke for a couple minutes. I’d for sure go back in the future if they bring more good lineups.
      Really appreciate the reports, i'm there next year if it has similar lineups. Did Billy sit in again?

Comment

• No but a friend of mine ran into him downtown yesterday day and dapped him off. He was wearing a brand new SCI shirt which I guess they hooked up for the sit-in. Haha. I’m interested to see what anyone else who went thought. Place is beautiful for it being under the Danziger and High Rise and the phoenix development from the long ago burned out Pic ‘N Save distribution facility. They really have it well designed for a tap room, brewery and a few acres recreational. Once the trees grow they have planted closer to where the music was playing, that will add a ton of shade to that area. But that’s going to take a few years.

Comment

• I don’t think there is a live at jazz fest or shows thread but I decided to walk over to see Billy. one of the brood - actually 2 of them - are working KDTU tonight but I gotta be good otherwise that and Break Science would be the plan.

Comment

Working...
          X