• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Brass Passes

On sale now at https://secure3.convio.net/wwoz/site...?store_id=2001

$800
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

I love 'OZ, but it's hard to justify the $800 price point when I can grab Weekend Passes for a combined $470. For a family of three, I'd be paying an extra $1000.

EDIT: Technically, an extra $854.82 since Jazz Fest charges ticket fees and 'OZ doesn't.
    Last edited by johnstp; 01-20-2022, 02:03 PM.

Comment

For one person, early bird wristbands for each weekend total out to $525. (The price drops slightly for multiple people since the shipping cost is shared). So $275 extra for the Brass Pass. But what I always forget about is that in years when I don't get a brass pass, I usually end up donating ~100 or so to WWOZ anyway. So really it's not $275 extra but $175...
      Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
        For one person, early bird wristbands for each weekend total out to $525. (The price drops slightly for multiple people since the shipping cost is shared). So $275 extra for the Brass Pass. But what I always forget about is that in years when I don't get a brass pass, I usually end up donating ~100 or so to WWOZ anyway. So really it's not $275 extra but $175...
        You can eat $175 in fruit

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post

You can eat $175 in fruit
          I don't eat that much fruit in a year.
          Unless you're including wine...

Comment

We've been carrying them since 2020. The Whole Enchilada(TM) has been on my sweetheart's bucket list since the before times. This better happen this time.

Comment

I used to justify it economically, now I justify it because I’m happy to support OZ, and the perks are nice. (As a bonus, I now live a 5-minute bike ride from the Fair Grounds, so expect to use the in-and-out privileges significantly more than in the past.)
              Last edited by Blumie; 01-21-2022, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Amazing Fruit, iced coffees, water and cleaner porta potties with smaller lines. and supporting OZ, I’m in…

Comment

I got the one email about tix being on sale that said if you rolled them forward, look for a second email. Has anyone gotten the second email? Just want to make sure I don’t have to go dig up old emails about rolling forward the passes. Thx.

Comment

We also have carry-forward Brass Passes from like 1949, when they last had Fest. We can only make first weekend (4/29-5-1) and looking to share for second weekend.

Looking for a split ($400 each) less shipping costs as I'd like to get the passes back afterward as keepsakes.

PM works best.

Cheers.

Comment

I have one brass pass available for sale, text me if interested. 786-374-7837.

Comment

It was a really nice lagniappe that the brass passes came with brass passes for 2020 and 2021 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                          It was a really nice lagniappe that the brass passes came with brass passes for 2020 and 2021 as well.
                          We got the 2020 passes, but there were no 2021 passes attached to ours. I had assumed that they never made the 2021 passes. But it seems that we got 1/2 lagniappe.

Cheers.

Comment

I did not get 2020 or 2021 brass passes. I wonder whether that is because we did not purchase brass passes for those years?

Comment

Originally posted by brpfest View Post

We got the 2020 passes, but there were no 2021 passes attached to ours. I had assumed that they never made the 2021 passes. But it seems that we got 1/2 lagniappe.

Cheers.
                              This was our experience as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X