HORROR in Los Angles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORROR in Los Angles

"Oh the Humanity"......the suffering. The cretins in Los Angles are removing the homeless camps around the Inglewood area in anticipation of the upcoming Super Bowl . PR reigns supreme you understand. Thank the lord it's not at the Superdome this year. What would the poor souls under I-10 do? I thought that Californian's were more sympathetic to the human condition. If it looks good...it must be good. Good for ratings also.

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
    "Oh the Humanity"......the suffering. The cretins in Los Angles are removing the homeless camps around the Inglewood area in anticipation of the upcoming Super Bowl . PR reigns supreme you understand. Thank the lord it's not at the Superdome this year. What would the poor souls under I-10 do? I thought that Californian's were more sympathetic to the human condition. If it looks good...it must be good. Good for ratings also.
    Is this really the place for this?

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

Not if it bothers you

Comment

I thought that someone had a spotting of Lord Horror! ....nevermind...

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

Happens in L.A. on a regular basis. Oh, you mean here on the bored.

Comment

Even Los Gangeles is sick of the homeless by choice.

Comment

I have done stuff big event stuff all around Australia and the World.

And this shit goes on all the time, all over the place

I remember when we were sadly were in Athens for their disastrous attempt at staging the Olympics and in the time leading up to games the international media focused on the fact that all all the stray dogs amazingly disappeared. Though they forgot to mention the humans that got moved on, as that may have effected their accred for the games

Comment

Working...
              X