Pearl Jam fill in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swag View Post
    Cubes about to drop with over 500 bands, and all the discussion here is about what band may fill in for another one that hasn't event canceled yet. No wonder Quint hates y'all.

Which just shows how weak the lineup is for headliners, especially that 1st Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Blumie View Post

God, I hope not
      I agree but not any better or worse than FF.

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

I agree but not any better or worse than FF.
        The Eagles are not a step down from the Foo Fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell101 View Post

The Eagles are not a step down from the Foo Fighters?
          I have zero desire to see either one of them. They'd both draw a big crowd which I'm fine with that so I can see other artists on other stages.

I would not be surprised if Arcade Fire played as a fill-in if needed as they live here and are ramping up playing shows with a new album coming out shortly.

Comment

George Clinton recently announced he’s not retiring after all. How about some PFunk?

Comment

I say Pearl Jam + Foos that day. I have a gut feeling that the Foos will be at Jazz Fest. Dave and Taylor always seen to really enjoy all the New Orleans musicians on tour and played many times with them. Even participated in second line ceremonies in New Orleans Foos Sonic Highway documentary. It would be a way to celebrate Taylor's life. Also, think there could be a possibility that Matt Cameron (Pearl Jam drummer) could fill the Taylor drumming. Matt is such a great drummer and could just fill that spot. A few years ago, there was a celebration of life at the LA Forum for Chris Cornell. Many bands including Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters played at that unbelievable memorial. Matt was the first one to talk and he played with most of the bands at that event. Looks like Pearl Jam could squeeze it into their schedule too.

Comment

Foo Fighters still listed in the cubes, so possibly they are carrying on?

Comment

Foo Fighters just announced cancellation of all upcoming shows

Comment

It's official. Foo Fighters are out.

https://glidemagazine.com/272655/foo...uUzG-bqYfXvYos

https://www.kalb.com/2022/03/29/foo-fighters-cancel-jazz-fest-performance-following-death-drummer/
                    Last edited by ajg; 03-29-2022, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell101 View Post
                      How about Anderson .Paak and Bruno Mars doing their Silk Sonic act? Saw it is Las Vegas and it was really good. Would be great at Jazzfest.
                      That would be a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by abbieroad View Post
                        Eagles?
                        No No No No No No No, ten million times no.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
                          Cubes about to drop with over 500 bands, and all the discussion here is about what band may fill in for another one that hasn't event canceled yet. No wonder Quint hates y'all.

He gets over it. I asked a long time friend of his, whether Quint was considering retiring? He laughed. Said Quint will die at his desk filling out the Cubes.

Comment

Tedeschi Trucks has no dates between April 23rd and mid-June when their Wheels Of Soul tour with Los Lobos starts. Call Derek and Susan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kyfester View Post

He gets over it. I asked a long time friend of his, whether Quint was considering retiring? He laughed. Said Quint will die at his desk filling out the Cubes.
                              I believe this

Comment

TTB would be great, though I just saw them recently. Still hoping for Jon Batiste.

Comment

Working...
                                X