Pearl Jam fill in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
    I become a part time resident on April 15 when I occupy my apartment just a few steps from Toups and Blue Oak. I've been practicing over the last year with visits in April, October and December. I plan to spend more time at the FG than I did before the pandemic and currently have only two night shows booked- Jon Cleary at Broadside and my neighbor, Anders, at the Joy. I expect I'll add in two or three more. Looking forward to sitting in the side yard after fest instead of trotting off to shows every night. Y'all come on by.
    Congratulations!

Comment

I become a part time resident on April 15 when I occupy my apartment just a few steps from Toups and Blue Oak. I've been practicing over the last year with visits in April, October and December. I plan to spend more time at the FG than I did before the pandemic and currently have only two night shows booked- Jon Cleary at Broadside and my neighbor, Anders, at the Joy. I expect I'll add in two or three more. Looking forward to sitting in the side yard after fest instead of trotting off to shows every night. Y'all come on by.
      Awesome news! Congrats Vicki!!!

Comment

Good work

Comment

• So I was looking for TTBs red rocks dates and ended up at their ticketing site. The website doesn’t list it but the ticketing site does. Which has a listing for Thursday May 5. I don’t know if this is accurate. Is Luke Combs big enough for Foo fighters spot if TTB came in? And would that put TTB opposite Billy strings?

Comment

• Originally posted by HankAndLeeStamper View Post
            So I was looking for TTBs red rocks dates and ended up at their ticketing site. The website doesn’t list it but the ticketing site does. Which has a listing for Thursday May 5. I don’t know if this is accurate. Is Luke Combs big enough for Foo fighters spot if TTB came in? And would that put TTB opposite Billy strings?
            Interesting. That would put TTB on Locals Thursday which would be great for us LA folks. But such listings for both TTB and Dead & Co. have proven speculative in the recent past.

Comment

• Originally posted by chopitulas View Post

Interesting. That would put TTB on Locals Thursday which would be great for us LA folks. But such listings for both TTB and Dead & Co. have proven speculative in the recent past.
              I didn’t know about past experiences- I was trying to get to the band site and ended up at something called Tedeschitrucksbandtickets.com - not claiming any inside knowledge on this was just idly thinking about red rocks in summer not Nola.

Comment

I didn’t know about past experiences- I was trying to get to the band site and ended up at something called Tedeschitrucksbandtickets.com - not claiming any inside knowledge on this was just idly thinking about red rocks in summer not Nola.
                I appreciate the info. Always fun to speculate and hope...

Comment

So I was looking for TTBs red rocks dates and ended up at their ticketing site. The website doesn’t list it but the ticketing site does. Which has a listing for Thursday May 5. I don’t know if this is accurate. Is Luke Combs big enough for Foo fighters spot if TTB came in? And would that put TTB opposite Billy strings?
                  Stubhub shows tickets for TTB at Jazzfest on May 6...Second Friday

Comment

• Tickpick and SItix show May 5th

Comment

• Damn, yes, StubHub shows TTB playing on Friday May 6. That likely means a swap of the Black Crowes which is not right. Seen TTB a bunch of times and was really looking forward to the Crowes. Rather than poaching from second weekend, which headliners are already weak, why can’t they just find a suitable replacement?

Comment

• Originally posted by divatty1 View Post
                        Damn, yes, StubHub shows TTB playing on Friday May 6. That likely means a swap of the Black Crowes which is not right. Seen TTB a bunch of times and was really looking forward to the Crowes. Rather than poaching from second weekend, which headliners are already weak, why can’t they just find a suitable replacement?
                        I think that is speculative and a hold over from what looks to me to be to be an extrapolation from last year's booking. A similar thing happened with Dead & Co. that didn't materialize, "tickets" being offered on a date based on their scheduled appearance at last year's Fest that didn't get booked in the same spot this year after all. Seems much more hassle for Quint and Co. to mess with more than one date instead of just finding someone to fill the FF's hole.
                        Last edited by chopitulas; 04-03-2022, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Without being a complete d*ck about it, imagine Susan & Derek showed at Fest with an entirely different band, all of whom could play and knew the material very well. Cuz that’s the Black Crowes for me. Full disclosure- I’ve seen them with Marc Ford, Luther Dickinson, Marc Ford again, Jackie Greene… but a new bassist, new drummer, new keys, new guitarist? I’d rather have the tension between the original surviving members - at least I’d know they were earning it, and the music would soar. This is making me a bit sad thinking about how important Eddie Harsch was to the Crowes’ sound.
                          Last edited by duende; 04-03-2022, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Luke Combs & The Black Crowes are both playing the Stagecoach festival on 5/1 so they can’t get moved to that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by nosoup4u View Post
                              Luke Combs & The Black Crowes are both playing the Stagecoach festival on 5/1 so they can’t get moved to that day.
                              Thanks for posting this.
                              I feel badly that I am the source of this rumor - I had thought I was on a band-connected ticket site and likely wasn’t.
                              Chop warned me and I quickly realized I was probably in error but things seemed to escalate quickly anyhow…

Comment

• One thing that annoys me is Google seems to return resellers sites when you search for tickets before the actual band's site or Ticketmaster shows up.

I told a friend in Albuquerque Jackson Browne was coming there last year. He searched and then told me tickets were $250, too much to pay. I told him to be sure he went to Jackson's official site, not VividSeats or something of that ilk, through which real tickets were still available for something like $60 (plus fees.)

And one does wonder what StubHub and these other sites are doing offering "tickets" for events that don't exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X