Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets for sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tickets for sale

    ONE SECOND WEEKEND WRISTBAND AVAILABLE. $310
    SOLD ONE TICKET to Wednesday Daze Between at Faubourg Brewery. Paid $78. Selling for $50.

    STILL AVAILABLE.
    TWO tickets to The Word at Tipitina's on Friday, May 6. Paid $39 each. Selling for $30 each. I can change the name on these tickets.
    ONE ticket to Jon Cleary R&B Revue at Broadside Saturday, April 30, at 8pm. $25
    Last edited by funkkjunkie; 05-04-2022, 03:14 PM.

  • #2
    I’ve got one extra for Anders at Tips 1st Thursday. $37 Which is face value.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
      I have 2 bunches of tickets for sale. First up, 3 first weekend wristbands which get you in the festival all three days of first weekend. $690 for all 3 wristbands or $230 each. Current price on the ticket page is $749 for 3. I'll meet up with whomever purchases these to hand them off.
      Next 5 tickets to The Word at Tipitina's on Friday, May 6. Paid $194 for 5. Asking $150 for 5 or $30 each. I can change the name on these tickets.
      I am interested in two. Send me a private message (or whatever it's called).

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mitchell101 View Post
        I’ve got one extra for Anders at Tips 1st Thursday. $37 Which is face value.
        If it is still available, I am interested. PM me, I am local.

        Comment


        • #5
          I still have extras for Lettuce and Soul Rebels Saturday 4/30. $45 each or you can buy all 5 for $200 (great deal!)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by windowman View Post

            If it is still available, I am interested. PM me, I am local.
            I just tried to send you a Private Message and it failed. Says you aren’t set up for messaging. My email is [email protected] if easier.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
              I have 2 bunches of tickets for sale. First up, 3 first weekend wristbands which get you in the festival all three days of first weekend. $690 for all 3 wristbands or $230 each. Current price on the ticket page is $749 for 3. I'll meet up with whomever purchases these to hand them off.
              Next 5 tickets to The Word at Tipitina's on Friday, May 6. Paid $194 for 5. Asking $150 for 5 or $30 each. I can change the name on these tickets.
              Hey funkkjunkie - just sent you a PM about one of the first weekend wristbands. Thanks! ~ jpstacy2001

              Comment


              • #8
                20/20 and jpstacy2001, I replied in messages and edited my post. Sold the wristbands on the threadhead facebook page.

                Comment


                • #9
                  funkkjunkie not sure my DM went through. I would take 2 Word tixx if you still have. thanks!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jlg819 View Post
                    funkkjunkie not sure my DM went through. I would take 2 Word tixx if you still have. thanks!
                    It sure did! I do have some so check your messages at the top of this page.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I added another ticket to my post at the top of this page. Wednesday Daze between at Faubourg.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                        I added another ticket to my post at the top of this page. Wednesday Daze between at Faubourg.
                        I'll take that off your hands if still available.

                        Also, have an extra for Deitch Quartet at Maple Leaf late-night 5/1. Bought for $22 sell for $15.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          [QUOTE=Montaigne Lover;n868174]

                          I'll take that off your hands if still available.

                          Also, have an extra for Deitch Quartet at Maple Leaf late-night 5/1. Bought for $22 sell for $15.[/QUOTE

                          It is! Email me at funkkjunkie555 at gmail dot com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm selling a 1st weekend wristband for $210. I'll be in town on Wednesday the 27th.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I’d take that band freethebeef if we can figure out how to meet up. I plan on seeing tab and then Primus on 4/27.

                              Also I have a ween 4/29 balcony ticket for sale $50

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X