Black Laurel this Thursday/Carnaval Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Laurel this Thursday/Carnaval Lounge

Playing with two superb local bands. Lonesome Radio at 8. Black Laurel at 9. John Krupa Band at 10. C'mon out. 2227 St. Claude Ave.

Music and Events | Carnaval Lounge | New Orleans Bar
    Last edited by Marignygregg; 04-05-2022, 12:24 PM.

Well well. Surprise surprise. I've not noticed your tag here on the board recently. I hope all is well. Have you just abandoned us for facebook like all of those that have gone before you that you used to make fun of?

Comment

Arriving in NOLA on May 3rd, any gigs planned for that week between the two fest weekends?

Comment

Welcome back.

We thought you had been lost to puppies and rainbows.

I hope the gig goes well.

Comment

Do you win the shortest gig commute? We have a spot we play that's 7 minutes away - I think you have that beat! I want to see the club when we're out there - have a fun gig.

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
            Well well. Surprise surprise. I've not noticed your tag here on the board recently. I hope all is well. Have you just abandoned us for facebook like all of those that have gone before you that you used to make fun of?
            Nope. Real life has been kicking my Ass. Also, my PC has been giving me issues, so I have been using my phone to get on internet ( yep....me ) and it won't let me post, only read.

Comment

Originally posted by BB Chgo View Post
              Arriving in NOLA on May 3rd, any gigs planned for that week between the two fest weekends?
              Hey BB, nuthin yet. I'll post here if we do. We have been in the studio and not gigging much as of late. We will have a new song to release in a few weeks. Stay tuned......

Comment

Originally posted by duende View Post
                Do you win the shortest gig commute? We have a spot we play that's 7 minutes away - I think you have that beat! I want to see the club when we're out there - have a fun gig.
                Oh man, Hi Ho, Carnaval, Dragons Den, Checkpoints, B'macs...all regular stops and all within a mile from home.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Nope. Real life has been kicking my Ass. Also, my PC has been giving me issues, so I have been using my phone to get on internet ( yep....me ) and it won't let me post, only read.
                  I remember the photo of us with our 2 very modern phones at Chicago Blues Fest many moons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

That's fricking great. One more reason to love phones. Hence the name "smart phones".
                    Last edited by 20/20; 04-07-2022, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X