Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone received the wrist bands?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone received the wrist bands?

    It is getting late. We leave in 2 1/2 weeks. Anybody get them?

  • #2
    I logged in to the AXS ticketing site through the Jazzfest ticket page, and it shows "trackingIdPreparing" as the status of my weekend passes.

    Comment


    • #3
      AXS support told me to email [email protected] or call at (888) 370-7328. I emailed but have not yet called.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by zzupschuck View Post
        I logged in to the AXS ticketing site through the Jazzfest ticket page, and it shows "trackingIdPreparing" as the status of my weekend passes.
        On the axs.com website it just said ground shipping for me.

        Comment


        • #5
          I just went through the AXS 'chat' process.
          Wristbands have not been shipped yet, so I was able to change the address to our hotel in N.O.
          I didn't trust them to get shipped AND get to the house before we leave for FQF.
          One less thing to worry about!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by husb_2ndliner View Post
            AXS support told me to email [email protected] or call at (888) 370-7328. I emailed but have not yet called.
            Now that number says not in service although it worked 3 hours ago.

            Comment


            • #7
              We got through via the phone number after a looong wait on hold, and switched our passes to will-call. The pickup site ( "box office") is yet to be revealed. Relieved because we leave Chicago in a week to attend FQF.

              Comment


              • #8
                The AXS rep on the phone was very pleasant, and hopefully all will be well now. But I can't help wonder why JF picked this year to switch ticketing...was it just to add a little excitement to our lives?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I got someone on the phone (working now) and she said first weekend are "in the process" of shipping and then on to second weekend next week. This is cutting it really close. She said you could pick up at the box office worst case. Seems a screwup.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wow, AXS has no idea that people go to both weekends or maybe to FQF too. Or maybe go early. Now I'm worried will-call is gonna be a mob scene....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Despite a 30 minute wait time I was able to get ahold of someone about mailing tickets. She said that if you don't receive them by the time you leave for Jazzfest you can contact them and they'll cancel the wristbands they already sent out and provide new ones at the box office for pick up.
                      This is the number I called to get that info, 1-855-679-1677

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As expected, already a MEga clusterf**k . I really do not want to stand in line at a will call/box office. Already anticipate massive lines of confusion getting in 1st Friday. Going to a baseball game tonight and had to download and verify an app just to get in. Jeeez! I LOATHE the wristband idea but am too cheap to pay $15 a day extra to get real tickets and not mess with it. Rant over, can't wait for fest, Naughty Professor and Shake em up Jazz Band as openers 11:20 Friday..... that is, if we can get in the gates.........grrrrrr, Curmudeonly, Larry

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by larrybalmur View Post
                          As expected, already a MEga clusterf**k . I really do not want to stand in line at a will call/box office. Already anticipate massive lines of confusion getting in 1st Friday. Going to a baseball game tonight and had to download and verify an app just to get in. Jeeez! I LOATHE the wristband idea but am too cheap to pay $15 a day extra to get real tickets and not mess with it. Rant over, can't wait for fest, Naughty Professor and Shake em up Jazz Band as openers 11:20 Friday..... that is, if we can get in the gates.........grrrrrr, Curmudeonly, Larry
                          See you at Shake Em Up! Smile.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BisqueBaby View Post
                            Despite a 30 minute wait time I was able to get ahold of someone about mailing tickets. She said that if you don't receive them by the time you leave for Jazzfest you can contact them and they'll cancel the wristbands they already sent out and provide new ones at the box office for pick up.
                            This is the number I called to get that info, 1-855-679-1677
                            Did I mention I was psychic?

                            "You are caller number 12,563. Due to unexpectedly high call volume, wait times may be longer than normal. Your call is very important to us. Please stay on the line and your call will be answered by the first available operator..."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              "unexpectedly"?

                              How could this be a surprise to them?
                              Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X