No announcement yet.

Has anyone received the wrist bands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are wristbands being mailed via the U.S. Postal Service? My postman has trouble matching the mail with the right address.

Comment

Received my wrist band today in the mail!

Comment

Originally posted by BisqueBaby View Post
        Received my wrist band today in the mail!
        That's great!!

I tried to call the #s given above in this thread, but both numbers appear to be out of order at the moment.

Then I was able to chat with a custom service rep from AXS who could only tell me that my tickets haven't shipped yet, but that they are "in a que to be shipped" and that I could always pick up my tickets at the box office if they didn't arrive in time.

Seem to remember them arriving earlier in years past. Am frustrated about this situation. Hopefully they will arrive soon.

Comment

So, one day ago the AXS website showed our wristbands not yet shipped and we did the phone thing and switched our orders (a pair for each weekend) to will-call. Guess what? Today we received a mailer with two first weekend wristbands. Which, of course, will be no good according to the AXS rep when we switched (...if some come in the mail...). I'm adding them to the pile of printouts documenting our orders to show at the box office if we're told 'we don't know about your order...', which I fear might happen.

Also, it seems one is sometimes dealing with AXS.com, sometimes festivalticketing.com, and sometimes elevate.com!
          Whatever happened to 'Keep It Simple Stupid' or K.I.S.S.?
          Last edited by fesstgeek; 04-12-2022, 06:28 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Aaaannnd just now, after the wristbands arrived in the afternoon, we received the email announcing they had shipped! Has AXS discovered how to reverse the flow of time!? Of course, the second weekend wristbands will no doubt arrive next week after we're in NO.... Cynical, who me?

Comment

I just received an email notice of shipment, with a UPS tracking number, said to be arriving tomorrow.

Comment

Based on this thread, I checked my email address and saw that i received an email about two hours ago that my wristbands had shipped along with a tracking number. Checked the tracking number and saw that it actually shipped four days ago and is out to be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Anyone know where the bracelets are being shipped from?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell101 View Post
                    Anyone know where the bracelets are being shipped from?
                    Phoenix, Arizona, according to my tracking information.

Comment

I ordered my weekend Forum tickets last Friday. I received an email confirmation yesterday that the package has shipped. Same, Phoenix AZ, and currently at Tolleson, AZ shipping facility.
                      Last edited by BB Chgo; 04-13-2022, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Received my 1st weekend bracelets today. The planets are aligned, at least temporarily.

Comment

I received a wristband today. I don't get it because I ordered one for both weekends. Are they sending out the weekends separately?

Comment

Mr. Swag's blog gives the answer: "Much of this info is second hand, but here's what seems to be happening with tickets.

Tickets and wristbands have started to ship. It appears that first weekend tickets are shipping first, with second weekend tickets to follow. If you ordered both weekends, they may split the shipment. If you get only your first weekend tickets, the second weekend ones may soon follow. This applies to both weekend wristbands as well as any daily paper tickets. (Most single day tickets are e-tickets, for paper tickets you had to explicitly opt in and pay extra fees)."

Comment

Second Weekend wristbands arrived today!
                              Woohoo!
                              wristbands copy.jpg

Comment

Received mine yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X