Wristbands For Sale Below Cost - Easy Entry & Save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wristbands For Sale Below Cost - Easy Entry & Save

All 7 Days for $450 no fees! (That's $65 per day. Save versus Advance Tickets at $80 or At the Gate $90). One Weekend 1 and one Weekend 2 wristbands. Easy Entry!

I will, sadly, not be able to travel to NOLA for Jazzfest this year. I am terribly saddened to find myself in this situation. I purchased weekend wristbands that I need to sell. One for each weekend. I will sell both for $450 cash. They will need to be picked up from my good friend who will meet you at the Uptown Whole Foods on Magazine Street or perhaps we can make other arrangements. Can't believe I will not be attending, but my heart will still be racing between stages with a Crawfish Enchilada and Rosemint Iced Tea in my hands....

If you aren’t able to sell both together, I will gladly take weekend 2. I can be reached at ensnyder at Gmail dot com

Comment

OK- Weekend 2 is earmarked for you Fichadelphia. I will email you asap to coordinate. Many thanks to all....

Comment

Weekend 1 is sold now also. Thank you to all. I will miss Jazzfest so very much...... Stay healthy everyone...... and take care

Comment

Working...
        X