Oyster Po Boys $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oyster Po Boys $$$

I see Dragos took fried oyster platter off the menu and Acme wants $25 for a oyster po boy. Guess I'll be eating crawdads.

Wait until you order something with crab

Comment

Originally posted by innertube View Post
      Wait until you order something with crab
      I noticed that the Trout Baquet at the Jazz Fest Heritage food court has shrimp and crawfish, instead of crabmeat on it this year

Comment

Originally posted by Catch View Post

I noticed that the Trout Baquet at the Jazz Fest Heritage food court has shrimp and crawfish, instead of crabmeat on it this year
        The crab stuffed mushrooms are also gone. But seven crab items reman. We'll see how they are priced...
        Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Love the oyster poboys at Parkway and Domilise’s

Comment

Seafood is super expensive right now....along with everything else, I guess. The cochon de lait poboys are going to be $12 this year. I'm not sure how that measures up to the previous Fest year.

Comment

I see Dragos took fried oyster platter off the menu and Acme wants $25 for a oyster po boy. Guess I'll be eating crawdads.
              If you were to go to my post referencing the "crime map" you would notice the multiple reports of what is referred to as "highway robbery" exactly where Acme is located.

Comment

It wasn't even Trout at the last Fest. Still tasty though.

Comment

Working...
                X