There is a new Jazz Fest app available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a new Jazz Fest app available

at least on iPhones. Called NOLAJazzFest, available today. I haven't played with it yet.

Android, nothin' yet.
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

holy macaroni there's some interesting info:
      For starters, there's a whole recycling and sustainability initiative including a recycling rewards program where ppl who collect 25 cans or bottles can get $5 off a t shirt.
      A revamped water filling station with multiple stainless steel taps (hoping the water is colder and fresher)

Edit because I just noticed this info on the actual website but I had not noticed before...

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
        Android, nothin' yet.
        BTO

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post

BTO
          Gotta be old to get that !!

Comment

Someone on FB said that the apple app shows cooking demos? Those aren't listed on the website, assumed they were covid hiatus.

Comment

Originally posted by zzupschuck View Post

Gotta be old to get that !!
              Dang, now I can't stop hearing that.

Comment

Someone on FB said that the apple app shows cooking demos? Those aren't listed on the website, assumed they were covid hiatus.
                Yes it does. Four every day on the half hour, from 11:30 to 2:30.

Comment

Band profiles alphabetically!
                  and by clicking on the schedule.
                  Last edited by glinda; 04-20-2022, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Frank Brigtsen and Susan Spicer back-to-back on the first Saturday!

Comment

Searching the app for cooking demo schedule, but haven't found it yet... any help?

Comment

Originally posted by glinda View Post
                        Searching the app for cooking demo schedule, but haven't found it yet... any help?
                        click on “Culture” on the main menu

Comment

Another cool feature of the app — if I’m interpreting this correctly — is that when you look at the schedule, you can see how many people have added each artist to their personal schedule.

Comment

The food demo stage is back on the map on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
                              holy macaroni there's some interesting info:
                              For starters, there's a whole recycling and sustainability initiative including a recycling rewards program where ppl who collect 25 cans or bottles can get $5 off a t shirt.
                              A revamped water filling station with multiple stainless steel taps (hoping the water is colder and fresher)

Edit because I just noticed this info on the actual website but I had not noticed before...
                              Various outfits have offered filtered water spigots at music festivals on the west coast for several years now, and it's a definite improvement on taste (no active cooling) - but I've seen'em quit working after the 2nd or 3rd day because the filter cartridges get gummed-up (think about the raw "potable" water that was being filtered) at fests with <5,000 attendees. Hopefully, if the Fest taps are filtered, the provider will handle maintenance of'em.

Comment

Working...
                              X