Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Patry Tix Available

Hey everyone,

We have 2 Patry tix available for sale. We will miss seeing you all, and ask that whoever gets our tickets, raises a crawfish and a beer in honor of our pup Hobbes.

you can email me at freerangemike-at-yahoo-dot-com.

Have fun and be safe.

Originally posted by freerangemike View Post
    Hey everyone,

We have 2 Patry tix available for sale. We will miss seeing you all, and ask that whoever gets our tickets, raises a crawfish and a beer in honor of our pup Hobbes.

Have fun and be safe.
    Remember that the transfer has to be officially done through the Threadhead Cultural Foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by Staxsun View Post

Remember that the transfer has to be officially done through the Threadhead Cultural Foundation.
      Thanks, Stax. I'm here to endorse that the tickets offered by FRM are valid. Just a reminder that they can't be sold for more than face value of $100 each. Email me at heather at thcfinfo dot org to make the transfer.

freerangemike - I can share contacts on the waitlist if you email me. Be patient, though, I'm working today AND sick and may not respond quickly.

Comment

Heather,

Thanks for the reply. I sent you an email this morning around 930 east/0830 nola time to the thcfinfo email address. to see if there is anyone on the wait list looking for 2 tix. No rush on need to reply. Hope you're feeling better.

Mike

Comment

Heather,

Thanks for the reply. I sent you an email this morning around 930 east/0830 nola time to the thcfinfo email address. to see if there is anyone on the wait list looking for 2 tix. No rush on need to reply. Hope you're feeling better.

Mike
          Must have just missed you on my morning check-in. Just responded.

Comment

Similar situation , will be unable to attend. Not necessarily looking to sell. Looking at options , would be willing to donate to a worthy cause. Let me know. [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by tcloud View Post
              Similar situation , will be unable to attend. Not necessarily looking to sell. Looking at options , would be willing to donate to a worthy cause. Let me know. [email protected]
              Donate them back to the TCF, and it will help them, and they can sell them to the next on the waitlist.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Have fun and be safe.

aww, man…hope Hobbes rallies.

Comment

Let me know the process Stax

Comment

Originally posted by tcloud View Post
                    Let me know the process Stax
                    tcloud -- email me at heather at thcfnola dot org and confirm if you want to re-sell to the waitlist or turn in as a donation.

Comment

Heather , check your e-mail

Comment

Working...
                      X