Mayberry or New Orleans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayberry or New Orleans?

Kemp says Old Point doesn’t open till 3 pm. What time does The Chart Room , Red Door and other cool bars open since Covid?

The Red Door is a cool bar? In Mid City? The Chart Room looks always open.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnygospeltent View Post
      Kemp says Old Point doesn’t open till 3 pm. What time does The Chart Room , Red Door and other cool bars open since Covid?
      Crown and Anchor on the Point opens at 11 am

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
        The Red Door is a cool bar? In Mid City? The Chart Room looks always open.
        Pre Katrina, The Red Door was the best dive in the world. A lot of the regulars moved away and never came back. It still has a lot of its charm

Comment

I live and work right by there. I only get Togo drinks a few times a year on my way home from work.

Comment

After you fill up on crawfish at Bevi, get your Brocato's desserts to go and enjoy them with a cold one at the Red Door bar. #midcityfeast

Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
              After you fill up on crawfish at Bevi, get your Brocato's desserts to go and enjoy them with a cold one at the Red Door bar. #midcityfeast
              You forgot the stop at Walgreen's for a few more to take home and a pizza pie for breakfast from Venezia.

Comment

Working...
              X