X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Patry yesterday

Wow, what a good time.

Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

I love that so much. That's what the day is really like... hanging out with friends old and new, smiling a waving at everyone you pass, and a few "hey baby" along the way.

Comment

I know I don't have to pick favorites, but I think that was my favorite Patry so far. Thank you to everyone who put it on- especially in the constantly changing Covid environment. I thought the music was the best from the first to final notes of the day. The rum flights were a really fun new addition!

Comment

Great vibe all day. Beertending with Canine Horror was a high point! The man knows his draft technique.

Comment

Wow Great Video Swag! This was my first Patry, now I get it!!! I was a bit late but Steve Riley and the Playboys, 007ish band were great, of course the haus band was epic. It was fun seeing them negotiate their way through the changes/set list. I think the fact that they all have their own bands for the most part helped. Raffle Question: Was wondering if any of y’all were among the 6 winners of prize/envelope 61, and what the prize was?
          Last edited by barrymojo; 05-04-2022, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by barrymojo View Post
            Wow Great Video Swag! This was my first Patry, now I get it!!! I was a bit late but Steve Riley and the Playboys, 007ish band were great, of course the haus band was epic. It was fun seeing them negotiate their way through the changes/set list. I think the fact that they all have their own bands for the most part helped. Raffle Question: Was wondering if any of y’all were among the 6 winners of prize/envelope 61, and what the prize was?
            Not sure if those were the 60+ million-years-old ammonite fossil pendants; I went heavy on those and got one, yay. You need a Raffle Czaress to answer for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
              . The rum flights were a really fun new addition!
              I sure hope they’ll be there for years to come. Very friendly folks too.

Comment

I appreciate the immense work that goes into putting on such a wonderful offering as this. Thank you!

Comment

We had a great time, met some folks from Illinois and ended up connecting with them at the fest as well (Mokena Mike). The music was great, but the Haus band took the cake in my opinion; what a line up!!!!

We will definitely attend again. Thanks to all those who worked hard to put on this event, well done!!

Comment

It was an excellent day and it was great to catch up with so many folks again.

I am already looking forward to next year.

Comment

A completely delightful patry!!!!!!! Loved all the bands but especially 007 and the Haus band. My patry moment was finding earplugs for Stanton because he forgot his and being thanked profusely by my favorite drummer. Also a big thanks to all of you who volunteered at the patry! We couldn't do it without you!

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                        Also a big thanks to all of you who volunteered at the patry! We couldn't do it without you!
                        You did it without me, but I trained my staff well.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post

Woman, it took eight people to replace you.

Comment

They knew you’d kick their asses if it didn’t go well!

Comment

Amen to the that. Your team got shit done!

Comment

Working...
                              X