• Show
Clear All

• Best Band at Fest

The Cowsills. Discussion Over

Black Laurel from what I was told

Comment

Originally posted by jonnygospeltent View Post
      The Cowsills. Discussion Over
      They really were remarkably good. Blow the current CSN and Beach Boys out of the water.

Comment

Cimafunk killed it. Black Crowes were amazing. Zac Brown just announced to take Willie’s spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

They really were remarkably good. Blow the current CSN and Beach Boys out of the water.
          I would add blowing the Hollies, Lulu and S&G out of the water as well. Gotta admit that I went to see the Cowsills on the recommendation of a couple of people here and after their first song ("Love Song" by Elton/Sandy Dennis), I was wondering why I was there since their sound was competing with the fun party on the Fais Do Do stage (or Congo or both) but after the first song, great show! Because of my JazzFest ADD I rarely stay through an entire set but did it for the Cowsills so I guess that says something!

Comment

Campbell Brothers
            War & Treaty
            Cimafunk
            Mavis Staples
            Andrew Duhon

Comment

Hard to argue Johnny. https://youtu.be/ASYZtCLTr1A

Comment

Samantha Fish tore it up!
                PussnBoots was a fun (if not mellow-ish) set. Shovels and Rope right after did a great job!

Comment

When I look back on my first JazzFest The Cowsills will definitely be a big part of the memories of the great fun and experience that I had. With a big thank you to the new friend(s) that recommended seeing them. All the best to you jonnygospeltent.

Comment

Ranky Tanky into Billy Strings

Comment

Working...
                    X