• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone spot the "F*ck Ethan" krewe?
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
      They changed the spelling. Instead of "Ethan" it's now "Biden".

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
        I saw one

Comment

• No tarps - chairs are enough, why can't your feet touch the grass
          [/QUOTE]

Man I agree with this! Or limit to blanket or towel size. These huge-ass tarps side by side and then 'attitude' if you step on them is ridiculous.

Comment

I'd love to see more craft beer, but I'm sure Molson-Coors has a lot to $ay about that.

My one thing -- no chairs on concrete (i.e., outside tents).

I would say something about Festival Stage people using the Jazz Tent to take a break from the sun and showing no interest in the artists in there, but that's just griping so I won't!

All in all, had a spectacular 7 days!
            Last edited by Virginia Fest Fan; 05-14-2022, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia Fest Fan View Post
              I'd love to see more craft beer, but I'm sure Molson-Coors has a lot to $ay about that.

My one thing -- no chairs on concrete (i.e., outside tents).

I would say something about Festival Stage people using the Jazz Tent to take a break from the sun and showing no interest in the artists in there, but that's just griping so I won't!

All in all, had a spectacular 7 days!
              I had to crack up a bit when I, along with the masses, decided to swing by Nora Jones' Jazz Tent closer on Sunday. Holy toledo! People gladly parking their chairs all the way back to, and adjacent, the disability porto's at the back fence between the track and the concrete. I was waiting for my wife to meet me near the Mystery exit gate and it took a minute for Shorty to start - so we got 2.5 songs before the "Festival" stage completely overpowered the sound bleed area outside of the tent. Those poor folks parking 30 minutes earlier and thinking they'd be able to hear Norah's set from beyond 15 feet away from the tent walls. Anyone remember how thin/crazy the Fais Do Do audience was for the Black Lillies in '16?

Comment

Working...
              X