• Go Celtic's

Sorry kids. Just had to say that.

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
    Sorry kids. Just had to say that.
    Beat the Heat!!! ✌

Comment

Heat

Comment

The only things I like that are green are money and buds(and maybe a few veggies). Go Heat!

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
          The only things I like that are green are money and buds(and maybe a few veggies). Go Heat!
          That's ok. I forgive. At least you know something's about music.

Comment

I'm sorry, am I repeating myself?

GO CELTIC's

Go Green!!

Oh and by the way, just to ramble on a bit (my duende imitation!!), it is not a "hometown" and proximity thing. I have had "hometownitis" a bit, but more often than not I try to appreciate the skills being shown. Be it music or sports or whatever. As of right now I am impressed, and to be honest, somewhat amazed at the level the Boston team is playing at and the variety of skills that they are demonstrating. Defense, offense, rebounding and the list just goes on. It may not continue but while it is happening it is foolish not to appreciative of the manner in which they are playing the game.

Says I.
            Last edited by 20/20; 05-20-2022, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Celtics stomp Heat by 20; best-of-three now. Boston's my sentimental favorite since the 60's. Go Green!

Comment

Originally posted by fesstgeek View Post
                Celtics stomp Heat by 20; best-of-three now. Boston's my sentimental favorite since the 60's. Go Green!
                Not a big audience "thread" so we have it to ourselves! I am sentimentally attached to Boston also. Age and the evolution of professional basketball all have shaped that. A great number of reasons. Players, coaches, episodes and events and rivalries. Lot's of good stuff. Basketball has been good to me, both to watch and to play. If you're a fan and there are many of us, just perhaps not here, the enjoyment of college ball and pro ball has made me smile a great deal. I am a white man and "can't jump" but WTF? You have to play the hand that you are dealt. Correct??
                Best of three? I see two very physical teams. Health is an issue. Two games in Miami . I think that the Heat have a very good chance. Won't bother me so much. I always feel that the best should win.

Go Celtics!!

Comment

Working...
                X