Springsteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springsteen

My hopes that Bruce would be returning to Fest in 2023 were dashed by the announcement of his 2023 European tour. Starts in Barcelona April 28 (first day of Fest) and continues in Dublin May 5 and 7 (second weekend).

would not be surprised if that tour ends at fest 2024

Comment

They say there are American arena dates starting in February to be announced. Seems odd he wouldn't include a Jazz Fest stop before going to Europe given Bruce's relationship with Jazz Fest. Seems a perfect way to close an American run before heading overseas.

Comment

I hope he plays New Orleans but if I had to choose I'd rather he play a regular gig at the arena. Either way I may go up to NJ to see a show or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by chopitulas View Post
          They say there are American arena dates starting in February to be announced. Seems odd he wouldn't include a Jazz Fest stop before going to Europe given Bruce's relationship with Jazz Fest. Seems a perfect way to close an American run before heading overseas.
          i read that as the following february, and thus my call for 2024. But im always up. Arena, fest, i'm in.

Comment

Never been a huge fan although I definitely love some of it. It feels like something I need to experience. Hope he comes close.

Comment

Working...
            X