Bad news for Justin Bieber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FestJester View Post
    Actually both HCL and Ivermectin are effective in treating Covid, depending on the patient and timing of infection. A good friend who is married to an excellent primary care physician said their household has an ample supply of both for family and friends. There is no profit incentive in these drugs so Big Pharma and Fauci have fought them "tooth and nail". But go ahead and keep taking your 3rd and 4th boosters should you see fit. Myocarditis cases are "through the roof", particularly in younger patients.......
    Could you please provide some valid medical research for HCL and Ivermectin being effective for Covid treatment? Remember, "valid", not some demon sperm doctor's nut case proclamation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
      I thought we were talking about Justin Bieber.
      Well seeing that your mentioned the Beaver.

I know some people w#rking on this tour and was most likely going to be doing some VIP stuff when it was to find its way down here later in the year.

So I hope he comes good as there are a big krewe out on this and the tour has been cancelled once before, so some of these guys have done it hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post

Well seeing that your mentioned the Beaver.

I know some people w#rking on this tour and was most likely going to be doing some VIP stuff when it was to find its way down here later in the year.

So I hope he comes good as there are a big krewe out on this and the tour has been cancelled once before, so some of these guys have done it hard.
        Hope so, too, mate. We need things back to normal. Even if it takes the Beaver.
        Last edited by Kemp; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

It's funny that I have never even heard any of his music before. I guess I live a sheltered life. I was a hotel pool the other day and they played all pop music and I was Shazaming each song to see who they were. I've never heard a lot of today's pop stars before even though I recognize most of the names. I actually heard Katy Perry and Paramore for the first time. I don't need to hear either one ever again. haha.

Comment

Could you please provide some valid medical research for HCL and Ivermectin being effective for Covid treatment? Remember, "valid", not some demon sperm doctor's nut case proclamation.
            Pffffttttttt.....don't you know the final authority is some high tech genius? Who needs valid medical research when you have conspiracy theorists and youtube to "educate" yourself with?

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post

Pffffttttttt.....don't you know the final authority is some high tech genius? Who needs valid medical research when you have conspiracy theorists and youtube to "educate" yourself with?
              And of course the most important and final authority......professional bureaucrats

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

And of course the most important and final authority......professional bureaucrats
                And politicians!

Comment

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...played-a-role/

Comment

I work in pharma and we have pure Ivermectin. It 's one of the most toxic drugs we have and special handling is required. Consequences of exposure can be "fatal if swallowed".

No gracias.

Comment

Cheers my Man.

Thanks are gradually getting back to normal here at the moment, and there are a lot of big sporting events and tours happening later this year and early next year.

Including Mr Ed Sheeran and Dirty Harry Styles and I must admit that I do not even know what Dirty Harry looks like, but it seems that he is very popular.
                      As he will be doing several stadium shows down here.

So we are hoping that things can get back to a fair degree of how they used to be.

Leave It To Beaver

Comment

G-Man. Look for the bloke in the skirt and pearls. Can't miss him, er, them?

He's actually not too bad for an ex-boy-bander. He plays the crap out of Mac's "The Chain".

He doesn't bring the magnum on stage though. Too triggering.

Comment

I never thought we would all be talking so much about Justin Bieber's face.

Comment

Then I saw his face...now I'm a belieber.

Comment

I Think that a lot of the time 20/20 is Off His Face

Comment

Originally posted by Meters Fan View Post
                                I work in pharma and we have pure Ivermectin. It 's one of the most toxic drugs we have and special handling is required. Consequences of exposure can be "fatal if swallowed".

No gracias.
                                Well, sure. But one won't die from Covid...

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X