Bad news for Justin Bieber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brpfest View Post

Well, sure. But one won't die from Covid...

Cheers.
    Tell that to the million people in this country who have.

Comment

Well, sure. But one won't die from Covid...

Cheers.
      Really? My Dad did last year. Worst day of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

Tell that to the million people in this country who have.
        Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

Really? My Dad did last year. Worst day of my life.
        think you folks may have misread my post in the context of the post I quoted where it said that Ivermectin can be fatal if swallowed. That would preclude other forms of death.

I certainly did not mean to say (and don't believe I did) that Covid is not, and has not been, very dangerous and killed many people. I did not mea to make light of the impacts of Covid, and certainly sorry if it came across that way.

Cheers.

Comment

think you folks may have misread my post in the context of the post I quoted where it said that Ivermectin can be fatal if swallowed. That would preclude other forms of death.

I certainly did not mean to say (and don't believe I did) that Covid is not, and has not been, very dangerous and killed many people. I did not mea to make light of the impacts of Covid, and certainly sorry if it came across that way.

Cheers.
          Thanks for clearing that up. I read and re-read your post several times before deciding you were sarcastically eye-rolling rather than making a factual statement. Good to know the benefit of the doubt was deserved.

And I hope the Beiber makes a full recovery. It's awful when any illness impacts someone's ability to make a living.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post

Thanks for clearing that up. I read and re-read your post several times before deciding you were sarcastically eye-rolling rather than making a factual statement. Good to know the benefit of the doubt was deserved.
            Thanks for the comment. Yes, definite sarcasm over the whole Ivermectin thing.

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            And I hope the Beiber makes a full recovery. It's awful when any illness impacts someone's ability to make a living.
            On that I think we can all agree., While I may not be a fan of his music, many are and I wish him well in being able to return to what he loves doing.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X