Wendell Pierce as Willy Loman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendell Pierce as Willy Loman

Just read that "Death of A Salesman' will be going back to Broadway with Wendell in lead role.

https://deadline.com/2022/05/wendell...an-1235015159/

I saw this production in London in 2019 and it was remarkable. I don’t want to say too much, but the changes to the story with no changes to the script is extraordinary.

Comment

I saw it at The Young Vic before it went to the West End, absolutely wonderful. Wendell was great, and Sharon D Clarke is a force of nature.

Just heading into London to see August Wilson's play Jitney.

Comment

Good to hear those reviews. We have tickets for the show at the Hudson Theatre on November 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by Sussex Rob View Post
          Just heading into London to see August Wilson's play Jitney.
          Heading to London for a week in July. Anything I should see? Jitney ends on July 9, before I arrive.

(Like NYC, London has some great theater and a sh*t-ton of crap!)
          Last edited by Blumie; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Blumie View Post
            Heading to London for a week in July. Anything I should see? Jitney ends on July 9, before I arrive.

(Like NYC, London has some great theater and a sh*t-ton of crap!)
            If you've never been to the Globe Theatre, I highly recommend catching a performance there. We saw a very cool, very updated and very entertaining take on A Midsummer Night's Dream when we were there six years ago and it was a highlight of the entire trip for the whole family, including the kids. Great venue and very reasonably priced, for the groundling seats at least. And you can bring your own food and they have a good selection of booze.

Comment

Working...
            X