Ranky Tanky and Lisa Fischer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranky Tanky and Lisa Fischer

Went last night to Kuumbwa Jazz in Santa Cruz. If you get the chance to see this show, do not miss it. I’m not sure I have ever seen a band with two singers as amazing as Lisa Fischer and Quiana Parler. Great show.

Originally posted by danlachman View Post
    Went last night to Kuumbwa Jazz in Santa Cruz. If you get the chance to see this show, do not miss it. I’m not sure I have ever seen a band with two singers as amazing as Lisa Fischer and Quiana Parler. Great show.
    After this years' Fais Do Do appearance, Ranky Tanky is a band that I will catch whenever I can.

Comment

Originally posted by danlachman View Post
      Saw Lisa Fischer at Fest (2017?) and then at the Blue Note NYC. She was Amazing both times.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

After this years' Fais Do Do appearance, Ranky Tanky is a band that I will catch whenever I can.
        Absolutely slayed- very entertaining. Cimafunk and Ranky Tanky were the key discoveries at 2022 JF

Comment

Working...
        X