Studio 54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FestJester View Post

Excellent - we have been fans of Al for so long - caught him last in a dive bar in Nashville and had a long conversation between sets - he really loves Santa Fe for its natural beauty and art and spends a good part of each year there now....

My post about Big Al was supposed to be in the All Things NRBQ thread. How it ended up in Studio 54, I'll never know. Alcohol was not involved. I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

My post about Big Al was supposed to be in the All Things NRBQ thread. How it ended up in Studio 54, I'll never know. Alcohol was not involved. I'm going to get to the bottom of this.
      From "Booger Sugar" to Big Al. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

Perhaps stick to what you know best in the Psychoactive Drug Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
          I was always fascinated and entertained by the going's on and news related to Studio 54 and the associated celebrities. Many here on the "bored" are probably neither old enough nor interested enough nor geographically located in a position where it had any resonance. For those however that are like me and sort of kind of kept tract even just a bit the link below just continues with that crazy story.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/25/club-o...fe-by-suicide/
          I loved the Palladium and the Lime light. Oh the debauchery of the 80's!

Comment

Working...
          X