Thanks Ya'll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ya'll

Just a "shout out" as they say....and truth be known....yes I just had a glass of wine (two--Friday night), but I felt inclined to say "thanks" to each of you who still contribute actively here on this site. There is so much competition for your attention and comments. I don't participate in any of the others and I miss many (not all) of the ones who have dropped out and no longer post here.
    Hang in here and keep on getting on.

I visit every day. Hoping something happens. Often it does, but not with the buzz of earlier days. I appreciate all the locals keeping us abreast of all the goings on of which I often wish I were a participant. Faceplant, or whatever it's called, ain't the same.

Comment

I enjoy keeping on keeping on.

Comment

I appreciate having been told of this site by a good friend. I try to contribute what I can, but more often find this a site of knowledge and learning. I appreciate all of the experiences of the folks here, locals and frequent visitors alike.

Cheers.

Comment

I miss this old bored. I made lifelong friends here. I don't follow more than a handful on facebook. It's entirely to much information in my face. Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by linza22 View Post
            I miss this old bored. I made lifelong friends here. I don't follow more than a handful on facebook. It's entirely to much information in my face. Back to the basics!
            Me too! Those were different times and solidified our family <3

Comment

Originally posted by rosetree View Post

Me too! Those were different times and solidified our family <3
              I think we could do it again. Let's avoid negativity (& politics) and concentrate on what we all love: music & NOLA.

Comment

It seems like most of the trolls are gone from here so maybe it’s ripe for a comeback

Comment

Originally posted by The Krewe of Chew View Post

I think we could do it again. Let's avoid negativity (& politics) and concentrate on what we all love: music & NOLA.
                  I agree. Some bad apples are happy to spread their negativity on FB, which is wonderful! Satchmofest was a blast. I only went Saturday, and it was bliss. We got our usual rain minutes... checkpoint charlies break...tater tots! Cool breezes while listening to Germaine Bazzle, Nayo Jones Experience and Big 6 Brass Band.

Comment

When bored I go to the bored

Comment

Originally posted by larrybalmur View Post
                      When bored I go to the bored
                      Besides the "bored" do you ever go to Camden Yards? I was just reading about and saw a video of the renovations made this year. I liked what I saw with what they did to left field. Do you have an opinion?

Comment

Working...
                      X