• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20/20
    replied
    Originally posted by larrybalmur View Post
    When bored I go to the bored
    Besides the "bored" do you ever go to Camden Yards? I was just reading about and saw a video of the renovations made this year. I liked what I saw with what they did to left field. Do you have an opinion?

Leave a comment:

• larrybalmur
    replied
    When bored I go to the bored

Leave a comment:

• linza22
    replied
    Originally posted by The Krewe of Chew View Post

I think we could do it again. Let's avoid negativity (& politics) and concentrate on what we all love: music & NOLA.
    I agree. Some bad apples are happy to spread their negativity on FB, which is wonderful! Satchmofest was a blast. I only went Saturday, and it was bliss. We got our usual rain minutes... checkpoint charlies break...tater tots! Cool breezes while listening to Germaine Bazzle, Nayo Jones Experience and Big 6 Brass Band.

Leave a comment:

• jonnygospeltent
    replied
    It seems like most of the trolls are gone from here so maybe it’s ripe for a comeback

Leave a comment:

• The Krewe of Chew
    replied
    Originally posted by rosetree View Post

Me too! Those were different times and solidified our family <3
    I think we could do it again. Let's avoid negativity (& politics) and concentrate on what we all love: music & NOLA.

Leave a comment:

• rosetree
    replied
    Originally posted by linza22 View Post
    I miss this old bored. I made lifelong friends here. I don't follow more than a handful on facebook. It's entirely to much information in my face. Back to the basics!
    Me too! Those were different times and solidified our family <3

Leave a comment:

• linza22
    replied
    I miss this old bored. I made lifelong friends here. I don't follow more than a handful on facebook. It's entirely to much information in my face. Back to the basics!

Leave a comment:

• brpfest
    replied
    I appreciate having been told of this site by a good friend. I try to contribute what I can, but more often find this a site of knowledge and learning. I appreciate all of the experiences of the folks here, locals and frequent visitors alike.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Gards
    replied
    I enjoy keeping on keeping on.

Leave a comment:

• Kemp
    replied
    I visit every day. Hoping something happens. Often it does, but not with the buzz of earlier days. I appreciate all the locals keeping us abreast of all the goings on of which I often wish I were a participant. Faceplant, or whatever it's called, ain't the same.

Leave a comment:

• 20/20
    started a topic Thanks Ya'll

Thanks Ya'll

Just a "shout out" as they say....and truth be known....yes I just had a glass of wine (two--Friday night), but I felt inclined to say "thanks" to each of you who still contribute actively here on this site. There is so much competition for your attention and comments. I don't participate in any of the others and I miss many (not all) of the ones who have dropped out and no longer post here.
    Hang in here and keep on getting on.
Working...
X