• Saints 2022

We need to talk. . .

Plenty of room on The Bears Bandwagon. Hop on board

Comment

The Payton/Brees era is long gone.

Comment

Feels Jim Everett and Aaron Brooks era all over again

Comment

Will it get better or worse? Should Winston be kept out there to continue being pummeled while he obviously is still damaged? Stay tuned.

Comment

My fantasy is that the Saints will deal for Sam Ehlinger. He probably isn't the answer but there you go.....He went to Westlake HS just like Drew.
            https://saintswire.usatoday.com/tag/sam-ehlinger/
            He's basically Taysom Hill with a little better arm. I do appreciate Winston's attitude, but his on the field play hasn't been too good.
            Last edited by barrymojo; 09-27-2022, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by barrymojo View Post
              My fantasy is that the Saints will deal for Sam Ehlinger. He probably isn't the answer but there you go.....He went to Westlake HS just like Drew.
              https://saintswire.usatoday.com/tag/sam-ehlinger/
              He's basically Taysom Hill with a little better arm. I do appreciate Winston's attitude, but his on the field play hasn't been too good.
              Taysom Hill with a better arm sounds pretty damn good. We can dream, can't we?

Comment

Saints (my 2nd fav team). Thank you for allowing MArcus Williams to sign with the Ravens. Best safety around these parts since Ed Reed (thank you Louisiana)

Comment

Week 3. Okay, a loss, but I’m not too upset because the overall performance of the team seems better to me today than it has in any other game so far this season, especially considering the players who were not on the field. Speaking of which, I’m fine with keeping Dalton as starting quarterback. Thoughts?
                  Last edited by Kemp; 10-02-2022, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                    Week 3. Okay, a loss, but I’m not too upset because the overall performance of the team seems better to me today than it has in any other game so far this season, especially considering the players who were not on the field. Speaking of which, I’m fine with keeping Dalton as starting quarterback. Thoughts?
                    Tough one to swallow but I agree on all points. Felt like we out played them. "Gave" them 2 fumbles and a fake punt. Lutz kicks Butz..Glad to see our draft pick Olave produce. Ingram still has the spunk....but alas another loss. Also not to be "that guy" but seems like we get the short end of the stick on a lot of calls.
                    Last edited by barrymojo; 10-02-2022, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                      They pretty much have to beat Seattle next week at the Dome. They can't lose 4 in a row with Joe Burrows coming back the following week.
                      Last edited by jjazznj; 10-02-2022, 10:53 PM.

Comment

In the last two games, the Saints have had late game 3rd down stops taken away by the officials. Mathieu didn't hit the guy in the head, that shouldn't have been called. Not why they lost but I don't like bad calls that change momentum.
                        Last edited by chopitulas; 10-02-2022, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Now were talking!!!! Sweeeet win .

Comment

Hill was great, the D got lit up. Next up, Joe comes back. Hot ticket for next week's game.

Comment

Cards scored 22 points in about a minute and a half. Yikes ...

Comment

Working...
                              X