Peter Gabriel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Gabriel??

European dates begin May 18. Assumedly the US dates aren't till afterwards, but it's a nice thought...

Wow, Glad he is going back on the road. He is doing 22 shows in 39 days in Europe. Wonder if he's going to do theaters or more like the 5,000 seat venues?I think his hockey rink days have passed? Don't know what his demand would be these days.

The tour will then continue in North America in the late summer/fall with dates and ticket information to follow.
    i/o The Tour will see Peter playing new material from his forthcoming album i/o, as well as delving into his extensive catalogue of music, with hits, fan favourites and the unexpected. For the shows, Gabriel will be joined by regular band-mates Tony Levin, David Rhodes and Manu Katché. Full details on the i/o album will follow.

​Whatever, I'm there. It will not be Jazzfest.

Comment

Originally posted by larrybalmur View Post
      Wow, Glad he is going back on the road. He is doing 22 shows in 39 days in Europe. Wonder if he's going to do theaters or more like the 5,000 seat venues?I think his hockey rink days have passed? Don't know what his demand would be these days.

The tour will then continue in North America in the late summer/fall with dates and ticket information to follow.
      i/o The Tour will see Peter playing new material from his forthcoming album i/o, as well as delving into his extensive catalogue of music, with hits, fan favourites and the unexpected. For the shows, Gabriel will be joined by regular band-mates Tony Levin, David Rhodes and Manu Katché. Full details on the i/o album will follow.

​Whatever, I'm there. It will not be Jazzfest.
      Unfortunately, all huge arenas. Not tempted.

Comment

I hope he plays here but not at The Fest. I want to see a full show in the dark, not a shortened show in the daylight.

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
          I hope he plays here but not at The Fest. I want to see a full show in the dark, not a shortened show in the daylight.
          Agreed. One of the few artists I'll pay to see in a large venue.

Comment

Working...
          X