Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just wanted to take a minute to wish all of my American Threadhead friends, as well as those of us in other countries around the world, a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is healthy, happy and well, and might think to take a moment this day to reflect on all of the many good things in our lives we have to be grateful for even in turbulent, uncertain times like these. I know that this very forum has given life to many, many incredible friendships over the past 20+ years, as well as personal relationships and general assorted Fine and Wild Times For All, in New Orleans and many other cities around the globe, and I will always be Thankful for the kindness, love and support of my Threadhead extended family.
    ================================================== ==
    On a personal note, I have more to be appreciative for today, as I just got notified yesterday that after 8 years, countless forms and documents, various translators and interpreters, court appointments and background checks, hearings in front of judges and seemingly 5000 kilometers of bureaucratic Red Tape, I have officially been granted permanent E.U. residency.

It is a truly amazing feeling, and gives me a huge sense of gratitude and peace of mind, and without question it was one of the happiest days of my entire life.

Of course none of this would have been possible without the boundless love and support of Ania, who each and every day makes me feel like the luckiest man on Earth with her natural warmth, tenderness, compassion and endless desire to help other people.

The past 8 years have been beyond description, and in my mind there is no possible way to explain how I came to be where I am at today without love and guidance from Above, and I just wanted to take a minute to share my good news with you all, and to wish everyone as much joy and happiness as I have been given.

Szczesliwego Dziekczynienia, Threadheads!!!

MM

Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post
    Just wanted to take a minute to wish all of my American Threadhead friends, as well as those of us in other countries around the world, a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is healthy, happy and well, and might think to take a moment this day to reflect on all of the many good things in our lives we have to be grateful for even in turbulent, uncertain times like these. I know that this very forum has given life to many, many incredible friendships over the past 20+ years, as well as personal relationships and general assorted Fine and Wild Times For All, in New Orleans and many other cities around the globe, and I will always be Thankful for the kindness, love and support of my Threadhead extended family.
    ================================================== ==
    On a personal note, I have more to be appreciative for today, as I just got notified yesterday that after 8 years, countless forms and documents, various translators and interpreters, court appointments and background checks, hearings in front of judges and seemingly 5000 kilometers of bureaucratic Red Tape, I have officially been granted permanent E.U. residency.

It is a truly amazing feeling, and gives me a huge sense of gratitude and peace of mind, and without question it was one of the happiest days of my entire life.

Of course none of this would have been possible without the boundless love and support of Ania, who each and every day makes me feel like the luckiest man on Earth with her natural warmth, tenderness, compassion and endless desire to help other people.

The past 8 years have been beyond description, and in my mind there is no possible way to explain how I came to be where I am at today without love and guidance from Above, and I just wanted to take a minute to share my good news with you all, and to wish everyone as much joy and happiness as I have been given.

Szczesliwego Dziekczynienia, Threadheads!!!

MM
    Best wishes right back at ya! Sounds like you're in a good place in more ways than one. Congratulations!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!! Great to hear from you MM. Worried about y'all the other day with the missile strike in your new homeland, hope that was a one off thing.

Comment

Back atcha MM. Saw Peter Gabriel is starting his tour in Krakow.

Comment

Hey now, happy T-Day Matthew.
          Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Great stuff MM.

Best wishes to one and all

Comment

Hey now, MM, good to hear from you. Glad that life is good for you and WOW cannot believe its been 8 years. Happy holiday season! Užijte si dovolenou!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Matthew. Happy to hear your good news and wishing you and Ania continues health and happiness.

Comment

Happy residency day, Matthew! Congrats!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you too MM, just a different thankfulness where you are! Congrats on your achieving citizenship status. I hope that you and Ania continue to have good times and health and happiness.

Comment

Congratulations Matthew. We will come for a visit soon.

Comment

Hey now matthew, it is great to hear this news! I hope that you both are well, and perhaps you will bring Ania to New Orleans someday. She must be very special.

Comment

Happy late Thanksgiving to you as well MM. sounds like you made a great move and you got a great babe too! Keep it Rockin’ now.

Comment

Hey now Matthew! Glad things are going well for you, I may be in Poland next August with family.

Comment

Working...
                            X