GPJr 75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPJr 75

Limited GA tickets just $7.50 (+$3 fee).

Live Nation actually emailed me last wee that I had $20 about-to-expire "concert cash", so I was able to use that and get a pair for just $1 all in.

Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

I tried to use my $20 Live nation voucher in the same way, but it detected that my address is overseas & therefore ineligible (so why send me the voucher?).
    If anyone wants to try to use my $20 code, happy to forward. Only works at Live Nation venues. Send me a d.m.

Comment

Pretty awesome lineup for $7.50!

Comment

Originally posted by chopitulas View Post
        Pretty awesome lineup for $7.50!
        Agree

Comment

I prefer it over Hogs for Cause lineup. Ten bucks, no wristband needed and I can walk from my house.

Comment

Looks like the $7.50 tickets are gone? I am only seeing $75 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post
              I tried to use my $20 Live nation voucher in the same way, but it detected that my address is overseas & therefore ineligible (so why send me the voucher?).
              If anyone wants to try to use my $20 code, happy to forward. Only works at Live Nation venues. Send me a d.m.
              You in town over the holidays?

Comment

Originally posted by Octane808 View Post
                Looks like the $7.50 tickets are gone? I am only seeing $75 now.
                George posted on Facebook that some more $7.50 tickets were just released.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post

You in town over the holidays?
                  Not this time.

Comment

I have a pair of $7.50 tickets I’m not going to be able to use. I believe they were $21 total with the fees. Happy to sell them trough COT or PayPal goods and services if anyone is interested in them.

Comment

Originally posted by thewaldman View Post
                      I have a pair of $7.50 tickets I’m not going to be able to use. I believe they were $21 total with the fees. Happy to sell them trough COT or PayPal goods and services if anyone is interested in them.
                      I would LOVE to get these from you.

Comment

reach me at [email protected]

Comment

There is a 2 for 1 special on there right now. Not $7.50 but not too bad. $67.70​ for a pair. Should be a good show.

The Meters bassist and living New Orleans music legend George Porter Jr. will celebrate his 75th birthday on December 26th, 2022 with an all-star blowout at The Fillmore New Orleans.

The one-night-only performance will feature the funk icon and his current touring outfit, Runnin’ Pardners, alongside a number of his musical disciples from the Crescent City and beyond including Oteil Burbridge (Dead & Company), Cyril Neville (The Meters, Neville Brothers), Ivan Neville (Dumpstaphunk), Anders Osborne, Steve Kimock (Zero), Tony Hall (Dumpstaphunk), and Ian Neville (Dumpstaphunk) in addition to an opening set by the Preservation Hall Jazz Band.

Other special guests set to appear at George’s 75th birthday blowout include Johnny Vidacovich, Susan Cowsill, John Gros, Papa Mali, Keiko Komaki, Erica Falls, Mark Mullins, June Yamagishi, Mia Borders, and Leslie Smith.

Comment

The $7.50 tickets are back on sale at LiveNation.

See y'all tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
                              The $7.50 tickets are back on sale at LiveNation.

See y'all tonight.
                              Sounds like fun enjoy.

I just phoned Lisa to let her know about the deal being back on, but she is still feeling a bit crook.

Say Hi to Deni for us please and let her know that I enjoyed seeing Keith Spera give her a mention in the article about GPJ in the Advocate.

Comment

Working...
                              X